Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Maybe it's opening day glitches but I'm having a real tough time navigating the new athletics page. Lots of jumping around and overlays of the images and links.

Comment

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Did some more noodling around and it looks like it was a google chrome issue, it seems to be working ok on internet explorer.

Comment

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

I'm liking the revamped site. As Rolo points out, some nice looks. It's actually pretty easy to navigate and links to archives seem much easier. Nice job to all involved.

Comment

Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

Let's Go U!!!
          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Good, gritty work last night to come from behind and salvage the point. Seemed as if once they got acclimated, they started to control they game and force St. Cloud to change their style of play. Good work by Nate and the coaching staff to make adjustments and get back into the game. Let's hope tonight we can come out and play solid right off the opening faceoff. It would be nice to walk away with a better then .500 weekend.
            GoooooU!

Comment

Hopefully the team worked out the bugs in the first period last night - were lucky to come away with a tie. Not happy about the softie that got the Huskies on a roll early. I guess Welsh is sitting for his stupid penalty last night..
              Will need to come out strong right from the get go tonight, as I'm sure SCSU will be fired up.

Goooooooooooooo U!!!!!!!!!
              UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

Alll depends if Welsh got a Game disqualification or a Game Misconduct?
                Let's go Dutch
                Union Hockey 2010-2011

Comment

Great job fighting back last night. Let's hope we can pull off the W tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by UnionFan36 View Post
                    Alll depends if Welsh got a Game disqualification or a Game Misconduct?
                    It was a Misconduct. He should be eligible tonight. Though could still sit due to coach's decision for the penalty last night.
                    National Champions 2014!
                    Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
                    Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
                    Let's Go U!!!

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

I wanted at least two points this weekend but I'm glad we at least fought back to get the tie on Friday night. Four points next weekend or bust.

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Can we get this kid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TxGVSw6Ayw

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the ye

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                          I was trying and obviously failed to be funny on this. Some dimwit actually neg repped me on this with the comment "keep dreaming". Of course I was dreaming.

Comment

I was trying and obviously failed to be funny on this. Some dimwit actually neg repped me on this with the comment "keep dreaming". Of course I was dreaming.
                            I don't know - I thought it was pretty funny.
                            Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Some dimwit actually neg repped me on this with the comment "keep dreaming".
                              Be nice to DC & RC

Comment

• Re: Union College Hockey 2009-2010: Playoff series win? Check. Albany? This is the year.

So....Any thoughts on this weekends games?

I think pressure is on for a sweep this weekend. Both teams come in green for the season as it is there season openers.

Also new Union Hall of Famer Craig Ferraro will be on Slap Schotts tommorow morning, FYI..
                                Let's go Dutch
                                Union Hockey 2010-2011

Comment

Working...
                                X