Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season Thread: Let's go to Detroit. Twice.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season Thread: Let's go to Detroit. Twice.

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    That's St, Clooud, thank you.
    Really? I thought it was st. cl9hyud. Hmm.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Rob Green, email.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        You're so cool, I really wish I were you.
        Just keep trying buddy, you might get there someday.

As for Kattelus, substance abuse is the common theme.

Comment

Robby Nolan Backstops the Flint Generals
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            Really? I thought it was st. cl9hyud. Hmm.
            We're running with St, Clooud. I think that other spelling was on purpose, negating any entertainment value.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              We're running with St, Clooud. I think that other spelling was on purpose, negating any entertainment value.
              Well that's lame.

I'm gonna be there for the Saturday game in the Tech/SCSU series. I'm trying to decide if I want to go with my original Halloween costume idea, or if I want to come up with a St. Clooud T-shirt.
              Always a Wildcat...
              Originally posted by Kepler
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Okay so I'm working on updating the Alumni Tracker, so far these are the players I have their whereabouts.
                Peter Rouleau
                Tyler Skworchinski
                Mike Batovanja
                Riley Nelson
                John Schwarz
                Michael-Lee Teslak
                B.J. Radovich
                Jordan Foote
                Robby Nolan
                Chris Conner
                Chris Durno
                Clay Wilson
                Tyler Shelast
                Greg Amadio
                Geoff Kinrade
                Jarkko Ruutu
                Andy Sutton
                John Scott
                Brett Engelhardt
                Colin Murphy
                Andy Savage
                Jimmy Roy
                Tab Lardner

So if you know of anybody else, let me know. Also, I'd also like to start keeping track of where we have alumni in coaching or management positions throughout hockey.
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Just bumping this back to the first page to say that Jacob Johnstone is apparently back on the ice in Sioux Falls after he was injured in the first game of the year. He got an assist on the first goal of the night last Friday, in a 9-1 blowout win over Waterloo.

Comment

• MEET YOUR FRESHMEN! - Kevin Genoe

Next up: Goaltender Kevin Genoe.

http://techhockey.blogspot.com/2009/...010-kevin.html
                    Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

• Re: MEET YOUR FRESHMEN! - Kevin Genoe

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                      If his favorite pro goalie is Waaahhh!!, and his favorite equipment is the trapper, can we expect him to do the Statue of Liberty?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        If his favorite pro goalie is Waaahhh!!, and his favorite equipment is the trapper, can we expect him to do the Statue of Liberty?
                        Actually, it would be called The Lammy (which is the college version of Roy's move), named after the UND goalie, JP Lamerioux (sp?).
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Actually, it would be called The Lammy (which is the college version of Roy's move), named after the UND goalie, JP Lamerioux (sp?).
                          Yeah, that works too.

Comment

I guess it looks like I might be on one of the last flights from MSP to Hancock when I fly up there for the MN series. From what I can tell from the article, Mesaba is required to maintain service through December 14th, my flight is on the 11th. I was nervous at first, thinking that my flight would be cancelled, but now it looks like I'll be ok. It still really sucks that they're making this change, there is no way in hell I'm flying through O'Hare to go to Houghton, driving would be faster!
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm browsing the Mining Gazette website...

More proof as to how backwards the UP is: A NEW Pamida just opened in L'Anse. This has to be the first new Pamida in 15 years. Who opens a Pamida?!? Hell, around here all Pamidas closed about 15 years ago.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I'm browsing the Mining Gazette website...

More proof as to how backwards the UP is: A NEW Pamida just opened in L'Anse. This has to be the first new Pamida in 15 years. Who opens a Pamida?!? Hell, around here all Pamidas closed about 15 years ago.
                                Pamida stores are generally located in smaller communities that range from 3,000 to 8,000 in population.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X