Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season Thread: Let's go to Detroit. Twice.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season Thread: Let's go to Detroit. Twice.

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
    I've heard of nutsos who claim there is a bright spark of green light right when the sun drops over the horizon during a Lake Superior sunset.

Whack jobs everwhere.
    Ha! Now that's one I have seen!! I'm sure some of these Tech physicist types could explain it!
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
      *****http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs210.snc1/7724_549109029007_6604322_32356702_4907650_n.jpg******

A pic of Ryerson's coach in a Tech Jersey.
      AWESOME! WHO SNAPPED THIS?

Comment

great picture!!
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
          I've heard of nutsos who claim there is a bright spark of green light right when the sun drops over the horizon during a Lake Superior sunset.

Whack jobs everwhere.
          Probably the same people who claim to have seen the Western Reserve, Griffon, Bannockburn, and even the Edmund Fitzgerald herself, wandering through early morning fog. Effing Foopers.

Comment

Hello everyone! I didn't realize uscho had a forum until just now. Anyways, I work at the SDC and I drive the zamboni. NO, I don't drive for the Tech games. Anyways, I guess I could lend my perspective on a few of the things being discussed here, such as renovations. I've seen mockup blueprints of the potential renovations. Not only does it include an expanded east wall, but it also includes expanded concourses on both sides. It looks pretty rad. No idea when this is going to become a reality though. As for the scoreboard, I have even less of an idea on that, I know they are looking into it though. Yes, the corner Zamboni door is CRAP. The doors don't close properly half the time, and the ice is a little higher in that corner. As for the Kattelus situation, well, you guys can keep wondering. Any other tidbits I can provide, well, just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni Driver View Post
              Hello everyone! I didn't realize uscho had a forum until just now.
              Welcome to the tubes forums!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Probably the same people who claim to have seen the Western Reserve, Griffin, Bannockburn, and even the Edmund Fitzgerald herself, wandering through early morning fog. Effing Foopers.
                FYP. In other news, good to have another fan, even if he is a zamboni driver. I wonder if he is the guy who drove one to pennsylvania a couple of years ago.

As far as Griffins, ufo's etc. There are Griffins in venice, I've seen em, but no, no ufo's. just a pigment of the framagination I'm afraid. same with lights that seem to mean something. please. Next you'll be claiming that cats are as good a pet as dogs. Uff DA!.
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I always thought it was spelled 'Griffon' because the ship was French? Ah well...

Comment

a zamboni driver!! very nice! our is the best.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                      AWESOME! WHO SNAPPED THIS?
                      I stole it off Lenny's facebook pictures.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                      Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        ^ This

Probably a major violation of university/team rules, but that is pure, gossipy speculation on my part. I say that because I think the DMG would've written an article by now if he had been involved in a crime.

Again, no one really knows what happened, and we probably never will.
                        I'll likely find out.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
                          I'll likely find out.
                          You're so cool, I really wish I were you.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'll likely find out.
                            Beat you to it.

Comment

I'll likely find out.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              You're so cool, I really wish I were you.
                              You wish you were Eric Kattelus?

Seriously, it would be funny as shyte if JSR was really Kattelus in disguise, calling for Russell's firing.
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                                You wish you were Eric Kattelus?

Seriously, it would be funny as shyte if JSR was really Kattelus in disguise, calling for Russell's firing.
                                I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time a player has posted...
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X