Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season Thread: Let's go to Detroit. Twice.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season Thread: Let's go to Detroit. Twice.

Originally posted by Yager View Post
    Don't you have some sort of job to be doing right now?
    Have you ever heard me talk about my job? I have lots of free time on the internet.
    Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Can a trip to Duluth really completely go down in flames? I mean, you can always go to Grandma's Saturday night and everything is OK, well, unless you're underage...crazypotatoes, are you still under 21?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

TECH!! Please! WIN!
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Can a trip to Duluth really completely go down in flames? I mean, you can always go to Grandma's Saturday night and everything is OK, well, unless you're underage...crazypotatoes, are you still under 21?
          I was more talking about the Misfits buying tickets and hotel rooms for 60 people and ending up with 15 people actually going.

And yes, I am 21, so I will definitely be at Grandma's during the Duluth weekend
          Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

All of our two-day season preview is now up on mininggazette.com, including features on Eli Vlaisavljevich's dreams of being a Rhodes scholar , Malcolm Gwilliam's difficult journey leading to a second senior season, and the many and varied travels of Peter Rohn.

And if you'd like a laugh, go to the Sports Columns section, where the third-best small-town sports columnist in Michigan (I can back this up) takes another blind stab at the WCHA this year and tells you why you should probably place your bets on the Landcows right now.
            Originally posted by Jon
            You call everything.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I'm an alum, I'm not on campus or in Houghton. I couldn't care less if there are 25 more chicks there.
              Then quit yer beytching and trying to ****block the ones that are still there.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Just signed up again for Huskies Live. Was expecting to be there in person but my plans fell through. Hope there are no glitches with the feed for the game Beat those bad boys From NMU. Go Tech! Go Pep Band! Get that place "ROCKIN".

Comment

Great win tonight. Guess all those pessimists need to take a chill pill!
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

UNDEFEATED

*clap clap clapclapclap*
                    Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Great start to the season. Huskies looked sharp out there tonight. They all count now. Keep it going!

Comment

Credit for the "Play Stewart off. Keyboard Cat" idea goes to Splodey...

Very well-played game by the team today

Kepp it up guys!!!
                        I don't get paid for what I do, nor do I look for any compensation for what I do. My only solace is in the fact that I have, through my words and actions, destroyed your ability to beat me.

HPB: Home-ice advantage in an easy to carry tote!!

We are we are we are we are the WCHA;
                        If you just want more money then please go, be on your way!
                        Our fans will still be better as our bands with fervor play;
                        Go WCHA!

Comment

can you believe!!!

Tech rules!!

unfortunately our internet connection went out at the end of the second.

GAWD!! TECH WINS!! TECH WINS!! BRETT OLSON!!
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Great game tonight. The team looked really good out there and made very few mistakes. Olson was definitely on fire tonight.

GO TECH!
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                            Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by QED View Post
                              Credit for the "Play Stewart off. Keyboard Cat" idea goes to Splodey...

Very well-played game by the team today

Kepp it up guys!!!
                              You could use that for a premature ejection or for an impending win too. Well played.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

MLB BULL**** UMPS MISS A ****ING CALL THAT RAY CHARLES COULD HAVE MADE. THE BALL WAS FAIR BY A WHOLE GOD**** FOOT!
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X