Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Herald article on injuries:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/146756/

Herald article on Kristo winning gold:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/146758/

CHN article on Fienhage:

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...7_fienhage.php
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      Or do they drive him so mental that he just walks across the ice?
      Been there, done that!
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        Good news first: Both Kristo and Zajac are expected back in the lineup this weekend.
        Bad news: Hextall is out 4-6 weeks with an undisclosed injury.
        You know I was just doing the math in my head and that means Hexy won't be able to skate by the DU bench and insult the Dasher Troll. That really sucks. Maybe Brett can meet and greet DU as they arrive at the REA.
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

I think we should assign him the task of shadowing Alana Rizzo.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            I think we should assign him the task of shadowing Alana Rizzo.
            DG had something on his blog that said she wasn't coming this season because she was still whining about he treatment she got in Grand Forks, ND.
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
              DG had something on his blog that said she wasn't coming this season because she was still whining about he treatment she got in Grand Forks, ND.
              which George conveniently pointed out at a Rockies game. Classy.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                which George conveniently pointed out at a Rockies game. Classy.
                Fortunately, no one was there to hear it.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  No doubt. Those two ties in NC play could have easily been wins.
                  Although we haven't played Michigan State.
                  I think you meant Miami.
                  Yes, that was supposed to be Miami
                  sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Just watched Brad Miller Time. (Still not sure why they didn't change the name, but they should.) Anyways, Hexy was definitely wearing a boot thingy on his leg, which confirms that he IS injured. So just pointing that out.

Also, you should watch this week's "Cribs" episode. They go into Hexy and Chay's place, and the first part with Hexy is very amusing lol
                    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

The Dino Booty PJ's are clutch. As is Hexy channeling Al Gore. I'm surprised he didn't claim credit for the Internet.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This week's BMT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJrz...layer_embedded

It's Colby's house and Brett & Chay live there as well.
                        For two injured guys, they seem to get around just fine.

Nice toppers!

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                        Just watched Brad Miller Time. (Still not sure why they didn't change the name, but they should.) Anyways, Hexy was definitely wearing a boot thingy on his leg, which confirms that he IS injured.
                        They shouldn't change the name.
                        I thought the injury was confirmed by Schlossman and Hakstol, but I guess this double-confirms it.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        The Dino Booty PJ's are clutch.
                        Agreed.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          The Dino Booty PJ's are clutch. As is Hexy channeling Al Gore. I'm surprised he didn't claim credit for the Internet.
                          I keep forgetting about your man-crush on Hexy.
                          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                            I keep forgetting about your man-crush on Hexy.
                            Only the latest of many for Dirty. You should have seen him when Oshie was on the team.
                            sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Hockeys Future article with Gregoire:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...ason_gregoire/

HF: Islanders summer camp, how'd that go for you this year?

JG: Really good. I've gone the past three years. David Toews went with me, obviously that's pretty neat -- same NHL team, same college team, both from Winnipeg. The camp is a blast, it's great to meet the guys, the organization and you can compare yourself to some of the high-end guys and see how far off or how close you are to the NHL. Which is huge for a player like me who is potentially two, three years away from making that jump. It's fun, it's neat. I love getting up there.
                              Please, Jason, stick around for another two years with UND.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                                Only the latest of many for Dirty. You should have seen him when Oshie was on the team.
                                I remember when he had a crush on Andy Schneider!

Game day!
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X