Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

If the Gophers figure out their "chemical imbalance" problems they will be a good team this year and finish high in the WCHA. There is alot of talent on that team. The effort and chemistry are lacking.

If the Sioux get complacent, they could easily finish in the lower half of the WCHA. An injury or two, a 2 am police call to Whitey's and *poof* - the season could be wasted.

I think the Miami game at the end of November will be a nice benchmark for this team.
    A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Are we sure this isn't the script for the next BMT?
      that's what I thought...
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
        that's what I thought...
        Speaking of, where are they keeping the BMT's this year? I have yet to find them on fs.com.
        Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
          Speaking of, where are they keeping the BMT's this year? I have yet to find them on fs.com.
          They are on Youtube.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Just received this note from SiouxFanInSeattle himself about twenty minutes ago. Great news.

...enjoying the Denver weather? Heh heh. Well I'm glad that is behind me. The surgery took about 6 hours, primarily due to an issue with the prostate being "stuck" to the intestine. But other than that, it went well. I was out of the hospital the next day, which was quite a surprise. The recovery process is going well. The pain level is much lower than I expected - in fact I have mostly taken only Tylenol. I will find out the pathology results when I get the catheter removed next Wednesday. The surgeon told my wife that he expects it to be clean. And he was able to save both nerve bundles! I'll let you know more later.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Great news.
              Thanks for the update!
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                Great news.
                Thanks for the update!
                Indeed.
                'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                  You've gotta like that!
                  I said it before and I'll say it again, the Lamoureux-Zajac-Rowney line is gonna be havoc for opponents this year. Go back and watch the 4th goal on Fri night vs the Gophers, he flat out beats Schroeder to the loose puck and buries the rebound.
                  'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                    Just received this note from SiouxFanInSeattle himself about twenty minutes ago. Great news.

...enjoying the Denver weather? Heh heh. Well I'm glad that is behind me. The surgery took about 6 hours, primarily due to an issue with the prostate being "stuck" to the intestine. But other than that, it went well. I was out of the hospital the next day, which was quite a surprise. The recovery process is going well. The pain level is much lower than I expected - in fact I have mostly taken only Tylenol. I will find out the pathology results when I get the catheter removed next Wednesday. The surgeon told my wife that he expects it to be clean. And he was able to save both nerve bundles! I'll let you know more later.
                    OUCH! That sounds painful, thank God he is alright.
                    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                    Eric's Twitter
                    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                      I said it before and I'll say it again, the Lamoureux-Zajac-Rowney line is gonna be havoc for opponents this year. Go back and watch the 4th goal on Fri night vs the Gophers, he flat out beats Schroeder to the loose puck and buries the rebound.
                      I really like Rowney's game and Mario has been good this year.
                      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                      Eric's Twitter
                      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

BMT
                        Episode 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCkPLe8rLc
                        Episode 5 - http://www.youtube.com/user/SIOUXtra#p/u/0/fZtQFGipmFc

Hexy's costume in Episode 5 is absolutely awesome.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Agreed.
                          I like it when Trupper can't keep a straight face because Pooh is making fun of him off camera.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

wow, Minnesota found a way to win.
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

anyone hear anything on the deadline of the nickname? I looked on google news and didn't see anything other than this morning's article stating that the chancellor and the head guy talked. Not sure if anyone in ND, or receiving such reports, might be able to provide any insight from other media sources, like TV or radio that google wouldn't necessarily pick up. Thanks!
                              THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                              1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                              1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                              University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                              University of Oregon Ducks Football
                              San Francisco Giants
                              Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Supposedly the deadline was extended because the tribe asked for more time since they just elected new tribal council.
                                Not sure if they'll be able to get a vote going or not in the next month.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X