Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Everyone must be too busy on the UND-Minny thread to bother with posting here
    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

NHL.com's Top 10

1. Miami 2-0-0
      2. Boston Univ. 0-0-0
      3. North Dakota 2-0-0
      4. Denver 1-1-0
      5. Michigan 1-1-0
      6. Notre Dame 1-1-0
      7. Cornell 0-0-0
      8. Minnesota 0-0-0
      9. Yale 0-0-0
      10. Vermont 1-1-0
      "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
        Everyone must be too busy on the UND-Minny thread to bother with posting here
        nah, it's the St. Cloud/Union thread.
        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
          nah, it's the St. Cloud/Union thread.
          Union must have a lot of fans on USCHO to have that many posts in a series against SCSU.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            Union must have a lot of fans on USCHO to have that many posts in a series against SCSU.
            It's going to be a long season for SCSU fans if the Union thread got that kind of flow to it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              It's going to be a long season for SCSU fans if the Union thread got that kind of flow to it.
              Isn't it always a long season if you're an SCSU fan?
              sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                Isn't it always a long season if you're an SCSU fan?
                Not it's usually pretty short. 1 and done.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  One fan spewing forth a lot of really bad information and indignation.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    One fan spewing forth a lot of really bad information and indignation.
                    I just want my AIC jersey
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      I just want my AIC jersey
                      Money in the bank.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        Thank you.

Any other suggestions for what everyone would like to see on a Sioux Hockey Site?

I have a lot of history related material, but I'm wondering what everyone would like to see on a Sioux Hockey site that isn't already out there.
                        I'm sure some may consider this blasphemy, but I think they've done a pretty good job at the gopher hockey history site. I like the links to the schedules, outcomes against various opponents by date, etc...

I personally find myself looking at the UND media guide quite a lot.

Good luck with your project!

http://www.gopherhockeyhistory.com/
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          Thank you.

Any other suggestions for what everyone would like to see on a Sioux Hockey Site?

I have a lot of history related material, but I'm wondering what everyone would like to see on a Sioux Hockey site that isn't already out there.
                          I always thought a book (I know you're looking for stuff for a site) detailing the Sioux Gopher series would be an interesting one. Detailed history between the two teams and their memorable face offs.
                          THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                          1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                          1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                          University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                          University of Oregon Ducks Football
                          San Francisco Giants
                          Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            I'm sure some may consider this blasphemy, but I think they've done a pretty good job at the gopher hockey history site. I like the links to the schedules, outcomes against various opponents by date, etc...

I personally find myself looking at the UND media guide quite a lot.

Good luck with your project!

http://www.gopherhockeyhistory.com/
                            Yeah, that is kind of what i'm going for. Almost like an online media guide that is easier to navigate through.

Originally posted by Roben
                            I always thought a book (I know you're looking for stuff for a site) detailing the Sioux Gopher series would be an interesting one. Detailed history between the two teams and their memorable face offs.
                            Yeah, that would be cool...I'm going to have a page with all the results of the Sioux-Gophers matchups (along with the Sioux vs everyone else they've ever played ). I'm going to need to get a lot more pictures though.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Brad posted about 60 articles on his blog today for some good time-wasting:

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

OK, tonite's game was not what I expected to see. We have 3 seniors and a couple hundred freshman, and played like a team that is going to .....win.... the....
                                Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Working...
                                X