Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND 2009-2010 Season Thread - The Lawnmower and Cookie tossing edition!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I thought INCH is stupid?
    Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
    That was last week.
    Where in my link to the article did I say that I agreed or disagreed with their selections?
    I merely provided a link for other fans to check out.
    Really, I thought the almighty arrogant ones would understand that simple concept.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Where in my link to the article did I say that I agreed or disagreed with their selections?
      Really, I thought the almighty arrogant ones would understand that simple concept.
      They found it hard to believe that you would partake in linking to stupidity.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        It's not that hard to link to stupidity.
        Check this out:

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/
        http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=137

See? Not that hard.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

It's not that hard to link to stupidity.
          Check this out:

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/
          http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=137

See? Not that hard.
          I didn't say it was hard.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

TMI.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

TMI.
              {sigh}

Comment

Next?
                My computer misquoted me.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Next?
                  Dirty. Can't you see that the word hard is being used in two entirely different contexts there?

Comment

Dirty. Can't you see that the word hard is being used in two entirely different contexts there?
                    Only because brianvf has a dirty mind.
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Only because brianvf has a dirty mind.
                      No, that makes 3.

Comment

Only because brianvf has Dirty on his mind.
                        FYP.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                          When did you become Dirty Lite?

: )

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            When did you become Dirty Lite?

: )
                            I'm the lower calorie version of Dirty?

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I'm the lower calorie version of Dirty?
                              So YOU'RE lower-case d!
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

The more Dirty's the merrier!
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X