Sacred Heart coach gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Heart coach gone?

The story on USCHO says Hannah is taking his career in a different direction? Anyone know what direction that is? USA Hockey? Junior? Or out of hockey?

Re: Sacred Heart coach gone?

Originally posted by stikki nikki View Post
    The story on USCHO says Hannah is taking his career in a different direction? Anyone know what direction that is? USA Hockey? Junior? Or out of hockey?
    Hannah made the call.

Seriously, I'm guessing USA Hockey.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

... Out of hockey

Comment

When will they announce the replacement? Not much time before the season starts...

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
          When will they announce the replacement? Not much time before the season starts...
          Probably shortly after they have one.
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Casey Jones??

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              Probably shortly after they have one.
              I find your theory intriguing, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

Originally posted by tic tac toe View Post
                Casey Jones??
                Didn't he die like 100 years ago? Something about driving a train high on cocaine, I think.
                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                  Didn't he die like 100 years ago? Something about driving a train high on cocaine, I think.
                  I thought he had teamed up with the Ninja Turtles.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I've been told it is a personal matter, and not one that is subject to second guessing his decision.

Comment

Here are your canidates for the SHU head job according to USHR:

Lou Santini, Sacred Heart assistant
                      C.J. Marottolo, Yale University assistant
                      Bob Prier, St. Lawrence assistant
                      Stan Moore, Providence College assistant
                      Mike Corbett, Air Force assistant
                      Ben Syner, Quinnipiac assistant

Interviews will be conducted today and continue through Wednesday.

A little surprised to see Stan Moore here. Any one else?

Thoughts from everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by hockey247 View Post

A little surprised to see Stan Moore here. Any one else?

Thoughts from everyone?
                        Considering that he showed no interest in the Brown job this summer it is surprising.

Comment

Some pretty good names there.

My personal bias (of course) is toward Bob Prier and Mike Corbett, who both have connections to the Denver program. Prier was DU volunteer assistant under Gwozdecky around a decade ago, while Corbett was a standout Pioneer player in the mid 90s before he became a coach.

I think both guys would love to be "Pioneers" again, albeit Sacred Heart Pioneers.

Comment

With it being a couple days away (2 to be exact) Sacred Heart still has not named thier head coach. THey play Sunday, an exibition game.... Looks like they wont name one until after that. Any news out of Sacred Heart?

Looks like Lou Santini will have to be the interm head coach for the opener. Will they give him that title for the whole year?

Comment

Rumor, but might be dropping hockey?

Comment

Working...
                              X