X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I agree. I think we all were probably more frustrated with the play then the results in some of the games, but that goes away and fades over time when you have nights like tonight.
    Scooby, still bone dry despite the emergence of scoring power house, Diesel Shack?

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
      Scooby, still bone dry despite the emergence of scoring power house, Diesel Shack?
      Fixed.

The baseline for the next 10 games going into the Holiday break is 7 wins. They should go 7 of 10. It's time to make up some ground and take a stand.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Bad news a-brewin' according to hammy's blog... Apparently lucia critics are going to be foaming at the mouth...

Something about roster changes

My bets are on Schroeder leaving early...
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Bad news a-brewin' according to hammy's blog... Apparently lucia critics are going to be foaming at the mouth...

Something about roster changes

My bets are on Schroeder leaving early...
          I don't think that would be it, but who knows. The adversity this team has gone through since the Holy Cross debacle is mind boggling.

EDIT: based on the last post by Cardinal on GPL it's not Schroeder.
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 11-09-2009, 12:49 PM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

EDIT: based on the last post by Cardinal on GPL it's not Schroeder.
            Just saw that myself and I agree. If that was a six or seven in his post, yeah, I'd be worried.

Sounds like it is still a core player though. Hard to tell.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Just saw that myself and I agree. If that was a six or seven in his post, yeah, I'd be worried.

Sounds like it is still a core player though. Hard to tell.
              If it's who I think it is it's not a good sign.

Comment

If it's who I think it is it's not a good sign.
                I was wondering about the assumed goalie rotation that never happened last weekend. Could it be that Lucia originally gave the nod to Patterson and then backed out of it favoring Kangas? If that is in fact the case, not good.

Comment

Most people on here probably know already, but Hammy's twitter confirms that it is NOT Patterson... I'll be watching here and GPL fervently waiting for the news to break
                  Gopher Hockey: Minnesota's Pride on Ice

National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

My Gopher Hockey Blog: http://prideoniceblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by gophers79 View Post
                    Most people on here probably know already, but Hammy's twitter confirms that it is NOT Patterson... I'll be watching here and GPL fervently waiting for the news to break
                    Crazy stuff going on down in MPLS.
                    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                    Eric's Twitter
                    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

The unofficial word is Sam Lofquist is leaving the team. The reason(s) why were not made available to me. I cannot provide a source, so I realize my information is not completely trustworthy. However, I believe it to be accurate. It's too bad if it turns out to be true. I really like him as a player, and wish him luck in his future endeavors.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Ski yo momma!
                      Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
                      Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

Quickfacts Tweet says Lofquist has left the program.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          I'll say the same thing I said on GPL. I'll ask why? Especially when the stories were he grew up wanting to play for the Maroon and Gold. The dream is never the same as reality but things are getting a little silly.

Thin blueline now. Schack will step in but another injury happens and they're going to have to go down to 5.

Comment

Looks like I picked a bad week to quit amphetamines.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              To the OHL, per Brad Schlossman's blog.

Strange move, especially at this time...
                              Was he just upset that he had to sit in favor of Schack in the UW series?
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                                To the OHL, per Brad Schlossman's blog.

Strange move, especially at this time...
                                Was he just upset that he had to sit in favor of Schack in the UW series?
                                I'm thinking him sitting this past Saturday wasn't the cause for his departure, but was a symptom of whatever other problem was occurring. But who knows. I'm very curious to hear what other news comes out about this.

Big picture....this hurts, but not all that much this year unless there is more injury trouble. But I think he could have been a big part of the team 1/2 years down the line as I didn't see him as a guy who would likely be an early departure. Bleh. Hopefully there is no residual resentment/disruption on the team over all this, and they can put all the focus on the task at hand.

Good luck Sammy, hope it turns out to be a good decision for you.
                                Last edited by Stauber1; 11-09-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X