X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    Imagine if Bickel were still around as well
    Those two as a pairing? That would be fun.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Imagine if Bickel were still around as well
      I was thinking the same thing. But then again you look at all of the gophers who left early you'd crap your pants.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I was thinking the same thing. But then again you look at all of the gophers who left early you'd crap your pants.
        Certainly, it's just fun to play the what-if game.
        I will say from the little bit I've seen, it is pretty obvious Helgeson brings more to the table than Bickel did. But it still would have been a pair of linebackers on the blueline.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Matson deserves some goals. I love watching him find ways through people and keep puck possession on the boards against people twice his size. It blows my mind sometimes.
          He seems to have picked up where he left off and then some. He'll be fun to watch for however long he is around.

Comment

We better not get too high up on anyone until after the game with Michigan.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

The way this year started, I'll take any optimism I can get.

Comment

Certainly, it's just fun to play the what-if game.
                I will say from the little bit I've seen, it is pretty obvious Helgeson brings more to the table than Bickel did. But it still would have been a pair of linebackers on the blueline.
                Yeah, it's fun but frustrating and in the end a bit pointless. But yes, it is fun to think "what if..."

I agree 100% on the Helgeson vs. Bickel. Bickel was definitely a physical presence but next year Helgeson should be just as much and he can definitely play hockey as well (which is not to say that bickel couldn't).
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                  The way this year started, I'll take any optimism I can get.
                  Oh I know, it is just that whoever a bunch of us think is working really hard and doing a great job gets handed a season ending knee injury courtesy of the effing Wolverines.

Comment

Michigan? how about we work on UAA sunday and then go from there
                    Code:

Comment

Oh I know, it is just that whoever a bunch of us think is working really hard and doing a great job gets handed a season ending knee injury courtesy of the effing Wolverines.
                      I wasn't sure if you were referring to that or if you were saying you can't really judge the freshman until they've played against the #1 recruits in the country.

Comment

I wasn't sure if you were referring to that or if you were saying you can't really judge the freshman until they've played against the #1 recruits in the country.
                        Well that too, of course.

Comment

He seems to have picked up where he left off and then some. He'll be fun to watch for however long he is around.
                          For a not so highly touted recruit he sure does play the game well. Those that are highly touted could learn a lot by watching him. He out works and out hustles everyone.

Give props to Tony last night too though. I don't think I've ever seen him skate better.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Anything new on Leddy?

Comment

Anything new on Leddy?
                              Nope. Although the picture on the star trib pretty much confirms the broken jaw part cause he got crushed. He'll be out Sunday for sure I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Nope. Although the picture on the star trib pretty much confirms the broken jaw part cause he got crushed. He'll be out Sunday for sure I bet.
                                Wimp. Wire it shut and get back out there.

Old time hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X