X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Goon state the obvious? That's umpossible.
    Once you get past the bad spelling, incorrect punctuation, and poorly constructed sentences, you begin to realize that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/unhwinner_1.jpg******

Poetry in motion
      Laugh away but Eidness is still beter than the two goalies you have.
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
        Laugh away but Eidness is still beter than the two goalies you have.
        Oh, really?
        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          Oh, really?
          Yep...
          Kangas 36 games 17-11-6 2.79 GAA SV % .901
          Eidsness 41 games 24-12-4 2.56 GAA SV % .906

Eidsness > Kangas
          Eric's Twitter

Comment

Yep...

Eidsness > Kangas
            Huh.

You make it seem like Eidness is far superior to Kangas and he is NOT.

Why didn't you bother to look up the year before?

Comment

Huh.

You make it seem like Eidness is far superior to Kangas and he is NOT.

If I am not mistaken Eidsness finished right behind Chevy from DU for top tender in the WCHA. I am willing to bet that Eidsness will have better numbers Kangas by the end of the year. I am game.
              Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Or is Lucia going to pull Kangas once a period, so UND will have six penalties?
                If Lucia pulls his Kangas any more against the Sioux he'll go blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                  Once you get past the bad spelling, incorrect punctuation, and poorly constructed sentences, you begin to realize that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.
                  So he's pretty much like the rest of the people that post on this message board?

You mean when Eidsness was still in the AJHL and posted these numbers while being named the league's MVP?

Eidsness finished the regular season with a 29-4-4 mark and a 2.12 goals-against average and .933 save percentage.
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Yep...

Eidsness > Kangas
                    Except in age, the only way Kangas > Eidsness.
                    Eidsness DOB: 6/2/89 age 20
                    Kangas DOB: 5/27/87 age 22

Comment

If I am not mistaken Eidsness finished right behind Chevy from DU for top tender in the WCHA. I am willing to bet that Eidsness will have better numbers Kangas by the end of the year. I am game.
                      I'll take that bet. In a heartbeat.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yep...
                        Quite marginal difference considering the defense in front of either last season, but you get on with your Halo self.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Quite marginal difference considering the defense in front of either last season, but you get on with your Halo self.
                          I didn't realize Eidsness had Orr and Borque in front of him while Kangas had a couple of paraplegic midgets.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

If Kangas puts up his Freshman numbers I am willing to bet the Gophers win the WCHA if not a top 6 finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              I didn't realize Eidsness had Orr and Borque in front of him while Kangas had a couple of paraplegic midgets.
                              Your own set is convinced the Gophers D was worthless last season and I'm pretty dang sure you're smart enough to have picked that up.

Comment

So now the Halos speak the Gospel. I see.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X