X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by gophers79 View Post
    I'm assuming you mean other than the obvious (Hoeffel)... I'd say that all 4 of these players will "step up" and contribute. I think Sachetti will be really solid, but maybe as more of a set-up guy. I envision Budish and Hansen scoring the most out of these four players.
    Yes, I was skipping Barriball and Hoeffel on purpose. Both of which I think has to have at least 15 goals each depending on how the rest of the team fares.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      Must resist urge to be nice to Gopher fans the day before Sioux/Gopher series begins...

You know you're good peeps despite the colors.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        I'm just a lowly Sioux fan, but from what I saw at the end of last year, I would pick Sachetti from that list.
        That is my pick as well.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

We have our first indication of who will be playing this weekend. Hammy's twitter indicates that Schack, Kremer, and Larson are not making the trip to Grand Forks.

Also it says that the starting goalie isn't selected yet.

EDIT: Updated. Kangas is starting tonights game. Exorcise the Demons, Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://***********/hammyhockey
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-16-2009, 02:07 PM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wow, we look as bad as last year. This is going to be a long season.

Comment

Well, pretty easy to see that nothing has changed. I wanted to believe the rhetoric. I bought it hook line and sinker. I'm a fool.

Comment

I'm in shock...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Well, pretty easy to see that nothing has changed. I wanted to believe the rhetoric. I bought it hook line and sinker. I'm a fool.
                  Give me a break. I'm as disappointed as anyone with the performance tonight, but it was the first game. I'm not ready to give up on the team after the first night. If at the end of the year the kinds of comments are being made that have been made tonight, I won't argue; but to start spouting this crap off after 1 contest is absurd, and wreaks of the same lack of pride that the team is being criticized for.

Comment

Wow that was an embarrassing performance by the Golder Gophers tonight. Your goalie sucks, your captain is a joke, and I don't think I have ever seen a team care less about a game.

Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Excuses. So let's hear them Gopher fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      Give me a break. I'm as disappointed as anyone with the performance tonight, but it was the first game. I'm not ready to give up on the team after the first night. If at the end of the year the kinds of comments are being made that have been made tonight, I won't argue; but to start spouting this crap off after 1 contest is absurd, and wreaks of the same lack of pride that the team is being criticized for.
                      They had an entire offseason to get ready for that game and they rolled over and died. I call it like I see it.

Comment

JUST LIKE LAST YEAR !!

Sioux Yeah Yeah!

Comment

They had an entire offseason to get ready for that game and they rolled over and died. I call it like I see it.
                          So much talk about how they worked so hard all summer in the weight room, conditioning, etc.

So much talent, so little heart. Does it start with the coach? Even Lucia appears to be at a loss with this group.

Can a team have too much talent and no one who wants to carry the team? Way too many players playing like they think they are ready for the next level but if they keep it up, they will have nice ECHL careers.

It is really too bad...

Comment

They had an entire off season to get ready for a season. While I would have loved to see the Gophers get some retribution for the last time they were in Grand Forks by sweeping the Sioux, the season does not revolve around UND. F * CK UND. If they don't learn from tonight's performance...if it doesn't affect them....then you are right. But you can't make that determination from a single game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                              They had an entire off season to get ready for a season. While I would have loved to see the Gophers get some retribution for the last time they were in Grand Forks by sweeping the Sioux, the season does not revolve around UND. F * CK UND. If they don't learn from tonight's performance...if it doesn't affect them....then you are right. But you can't make that determination from a single game.
                              I can when it looks exactly like it did last year and it's all the same players.

Comment

Good Grief. Gophers were too slow. Should try skating more.

Lucia wanted Gophers to be more physical but they don't need to play like UAA or Tech. Or do they?
                                "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Working...
                                X