X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by DropTheGloves View Post
    I gotta call you out on this..... Neg. Rep. me? Were you sitting there thinking "OOh This will surely get him" "here is my revenge" All because you did not like my posting? Try responding in a fashion that fosters debate instead of hiding behind the computer hitting the neg. rep. icon to exact your revenge.

Its kinda like ripping off your shirt and trying to start a fight in the midst of your rage with a ref in the middle....Only because you know that with such a barrier between us that nothing can be done.
    Go Away.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I gotta call you out on this..... Neg. Rep. me? Were you sitting there thinking "OOh This will surely get him" "here is my revenge" All because you did not like my posting? Try responding in a fashion that fosters debate instead of hiding behind the computer hitting the neg. rep. icon to exact your revenge.

Its kinda like ripping off your shirt and trying to start a fight in the midst of your rage with a ref in the middle....Only because you know that with such a barrier between us that nothing can be done.
      I have not given you any negative rep, yet.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

suck off. go back to Canada.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Why are you guys letting the weasel get to you?

Comment

Canada? Typical. Making an uninformed and way off base judgement, then spouting it out as if it were gospel in such a manner that you think you are actually correct. Its no surprise that you covet the maroon and gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Happy? He doesn't get to me.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Harley, I dont post on here very often
                Having read your recent posts I can understand why. You're off to a brilliant start.

I enjoy just reading the never ending useless rants.
                Since all you've really been able to prove so far is that you're a rabid Sioux fan with an axe to grind, you get the bonus of throwing your own posts on the pile and enjoy them too.

I wonder if your grand TDon is gonna tell his guys to go after him again.
                He wasn't at the games last year. You're on a roll.

The Gopher season will go down the toilet after they get spanked by the Sioux. The only bad part is that it will be a lot earlier this year.
                I gotta call you out on this..... Neg. Rep. me?
                You come onto a Gopher thread talkin' crap and then suddenly you're surprised and whining about a neg. rep.? Are you that dumb or are you just making an extra effort here? Just be thankful you weren't gang neg. repped.

Try responding in a fashion that fosters debate
                Classic Comedy Gold.

Alas, someday you will find a life beyond vicariously living through your college team
                And of course you are a shining example of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  I thought he was a Flickertail?
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Looks like Short Bus and 14 year old Badger fan have added to their cohort.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

Real bike? Let's see, right now I own 5 bicycles and 2 motorcycles. Which one doesn't classify as a real bike?
                      You my friend are SICK! And lucky...what are your steeds? I jumped up to a new Titus Racer X this year and LOVED it.
                      GOPHER HOCKEY: CHAMPS 2002 & 2003!!!

Comment

Harley,
                        I'm actually not too surprised by the neg rep. But I don't care about it. I just find it funny that you cant reply to the facts in my posting. Instead just small supporting statements get seperated and scrutinized once they are outside the scope of the main point.
                        The one thing I do find cowardly and disturbing is that when a certain someone neg reps me they comment in a rather strange way. I'm not gonna post this members name as I wish they would just come out and address me publicly. This person seems to have a rectum fetish and it taking their frustrations out in their comments to me. So, you know who you are and you need professional help. You are sick and obviously also afflicted with the inability to show so much as a shred of decency or courage........coward

Comment

Originally posted by Mo-Tay View Post
                          You my friend are SICK! And lucky...what are your steeds? I jumped up to a new Titus Racer X this year and LOVED it.
                          Nice on the Titus!

Due to employment, my current bikes are all from the manufacturer in WI...Madone 6.9 road bike, Madone 6.5 Sioux road bike (stays at work to ride on lunch rides), Trek 8500 hardtail, Trek XO-1 cross, and a Trek 970 steel that I have built up as a SS.

I'm thinking about selling the 8500 and trying out the Top Fuel dual suspension...

So, you know who you are and you need professional help. You are sick and obviously also afflicted with the inability to show so much as a shred of decency or courage........coward
                          Let me guess...Rimbaud?
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

You are a pretty smart guy I could think of another term that begins with rim that would be a better description.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                              Looks like Short Bus and 14 year old Badger fan have added to their cohort.
                              Methinks Rick is back.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Sucky night for the WCHA last night. Non-Conference wins will be very important this year when they come up.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X