This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wasmania View Post
    Slap, you should know that no earthly rodent fan, no matter how infinite their arrogance, can bestow the heavenly holographic headgear.
    I invented the concept of the Fighting Halo and therefore said awarding belongs to me until I shall name a successor. You sadly are far too reasonable to garner such a prestigious honor.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Just because Jones is a lunatic doesn't mean Lucia agreed to a fight, but I suppose you were on the ice during their conversation?
      I would disagree. Lucia likely did agree to fight Jones before realizing that Jonesy is insane. He then made a wise decision by skating away.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
        He must be a tremendous kid, the apple doesn't fall far, eh? Glad they are all doing well. My kids are in local Catholic schools soI fully understand the financial hit, but it's easily the best money we've ever invested. Better let this roll back to hockey, I will start hating you again later this season.
        Wow, your Catholic and a Rodent, I am Lutheran and a BADger. You can't get much farther apart than that but still have a civil discussion. You suck.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Slap, I'm confused. Why have you been calling Parise God all this time then?

Comment

I go it. Slap shot=J.P. Parise. That is very odd

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
              Slap, I'm confused. Why have you been calling Parise God all this time then?
              I am not the originator of the former, only the latter. But if you asked him I expect his answer would be, “Have you not witnessed the followers?”

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
              I go it. Slap shot=J.P. Parise. That is very odd
              Not at all. (you really want to drag this out? ) The halos some of your brethren have earned are not of the heavens but rather are symbolic of the narcissism of the beneficiaries. Therefore one need not be a deity (not in the truest sense of the term anyway) to bestow them.

in layman's terms - s t f u I will give them away as I see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                in layman's terms - s t f u I will give them away as I see fit.
                You know this isn't going to happen.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

According to the trib today the Wild have told tDon that Leddy will be here next year for sure, but not a 4th year.

So, Leddy will play 2 or 3 years with the Gophers. He looked like the real deal on Sunday afternoon so that's very good news.

I won't have to make him part of the glass next offseason but the one after that I probably will.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/63827272.html
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I won't have to make him part of the glass next offseason but the one after that I probably will.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/63827272.html
                    Don't you need to adjust the glass now that the season is starting?
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                      Don't you need to adjust the glass now that the season is starting?
                      Nope, it's still 67% and b is still greater than a.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

According to QuickFacts a certain poster here will soon be able to answer the following question: Who owns da Chiefs?

Jim Carr: Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle...

Good luck JS.

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        Wow, your Catholic and a Rodent, I am Lutheran and a BADger. You can't get much farther apart than that but still have a civil discussion. You suck.
                        Although I know the difference between "your" & "you're".
                        Last edited by Greyeagle; 10-09-2009, 04:03 PM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by DropTheGloves View Post
                          Harley,

I dont post on here very often, as I enjoy just reading the never ending useless rants. You sir have kept me entertained for the last few pages on your "defense of the ages" talk. let it go! Anyway, about Lucia fighting. He had his chance last year at the Ralph. If i remember correctly, along with the video, he broke the "code". He agreed to fight, then when our D-Man Jones lined up across form him at the face-off he ran! or should I say scurried off. barriball was the best! I loved seeing him get all tough, puff out his little chest when the ref was between him and the UND player, great stuff. I laughed the hardest when he ripped off his shirt! All with a ref to protect him. i hope the Gophers try that crap again....so funny! BTW hextall is back again. I wonder if your grand TDon is gonna tell his guys to go after him again. That was really effective.

Prediction: Like the last few years, the Gopher season will go down the toilet after they get spanked by the Sioux. The only bad part is that it will be a lot earlier this year.
                          Please stick to not posting here often.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

"Please stick to not posting here often" ????

Hit them where it hurts huh? Thats a really well thought out response. You know what? Adda halo to whom ever you wish but I can recall many times where you gopher fans have donned the halo. Its all about the pride you have in your program, and I respect that......I really do. But do not deny the fact that on those two nights last year the gophers got owned in every facet of the game. just as in turn there have been many years where the reverse has occurred. Its all about the ups and downs of any program. I was simply pointing out how when the gophers realized that it was over for them, and the frustration set in, they could not back up their goon-ish actions. You always want to point out when the sioux play rough against your so called finesse team. Last year, my friend, was the gophers gooning it up, and I just found their failure in that area to be humorous.

Dont want me to post here? maybe the truth hurts a bit too much with you? Alas, someday you will find a life beyond vicariously living through your college team and realize that your valiant defense of them behind a keyboard is truly not that valiant.

Comment

I gotta call you out on this..... Neg. Rep. me? Were you sitting there thinking "OOh This will surely get him" "here is my revenge" All because you did not like my posting? Try responding in a fashion that fosters debate instead of hiding behind the computer hitting the neg. rep. icon to exact your revenge.

Its kinda like ripping off your shirt and trying to start a fight in the midst of your rage with a ref in the middle....Only because you know that with such a barrier between us that nothing can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTheGloves View Post

Alas, someday you will find a life beyond vicariously living through your college team
                                Noooo
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X