• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Eagan?
    EPHS
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      I'm sorry if the big grinning face in the middle of my response to his high school crack was confusing for you. I truly apologize to any and all who thought I was at home cursing at my computer monitor, pounding the walls or crying uncontrollably. (Now here's where I'd add a smiley face, but... is that gonna send the wrong message?)
      Apology accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        EPHS
        Evil People High School???

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          Evil People High School???
          From the ones I've met, the E shouldn't stand for evil, but egocentric
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

P.S. I really like how you took a shot at my high school... then admitted you have no idea where I went. Don't know where you went either, but I can guarantee that if you looked at our classes %s of who went to college, and then looked at where, you wouldn't have a case.
            I took a shot at YOU not your high school. I was saying you are so slow you had to go to an A-school. It is called humor through exaggeration...please take this quarter and buy a clue.

I don't care where you went to high school and I am not about to defend where I went to high school but if you really want to know I went to Armstrong High School class of 1998.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No idea why, but I have never liked Tartan High School, even though I am part Scot.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                No idea why, but I have never liked Tartan High School, even though I am part Scot.
                I hate all "city" schools. Especially Edina. What's the food associated with those guys?

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Why would you, there's nothing to like.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I don't care where you went to high school and I am not about to defend where I went to high school but if you really want to know I went to Armstrong High School class of 1998.
                    "Coo-per Re-ject!"
                    *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*

Comment

So let me help you put together that analogy... Charlie Brown is SCSU fans, and Lucy is all the fans who laugh at SCSU fans who get their hopes up every year, only to fail.
                      Try again, Sweet Pea.

The fans don't pull the football away.

We fans are simply observers in the folly that is SCSU hockey.

No, in this case the role of Lucy is played by the SCSU hockey team which, like Lucy, will annually convince their gullible protagonists (Charlie Brown) that this years attempt at success will somehow be different from the prior attempts.

And every year, like Charlie Brown's attempts to kick that football, SCSU's attempts at success.....fall flat.
                      "There are three things that people will watch without saying a word: a river, a campfire and the Zamboni cleaning the ice."

Charles Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        "Coo-per Re-ject!"
                        *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*
                        No...the Cooper rejects went to Richfield or St. Louis Park...sort of like the Potkins/Wayzata rejects went to Tonka
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan View Post
                          Try again, Sweet Pea.

The fans don't pull the football away.

We fans are simply observers in the folly that is SCSU hockey.

No, in this case the role of Lucy is played by the SCSU hockey team which, like Lucy, will annually convince their gullible protagonists (Charlie Brown) that this years attempt at success will somehow be different from the prior attempts.

And every year, like Charlie Brown's attempts to kick that football, SCSU's attempts at success.....fall flat.
                          So in other words, no SCSU fan should ever think that our team, that is getting better players and has better coaching, should actually be expected to get better.....got it.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            So in other words, no SCSU fan should ever think that our team, that is getting better players and has better coaching, should actually be expected to get better.....got it.
                            They'll get better.

Just not enough to stop sucking.

Comment

Sorry, forgot this little guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                No...the Cooper rejects went to Richfield or St. Louis Park...sort of like the Potkins/Wayzata rejects went to Tonka
                                Boo!

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Everyone thinks their team will be better - someone has to continue to suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X