Pre-Season Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season Polls

Anyone know when leagues generally release pre-season rankings? Not that they mean much since NMU was ranked pretty well and then well you know the rest. I just want to know what coaches think.
    2004 Alumni. Season Ticket holder since 2004. Go Cats!

Re: Pre-Season Polls

Originally posted by mattheinzel View Post
    Anyone know when leagues generally release pre-season rankings? Not that they mean much since NMU was ranked pretty well and then well you know the rest. I just want to know what coaches think.
    I was about to say something like, "I can wait for the polls but not the next release of EA Sports NCAA Hockey", but then I saw you joined Sep 2008. And it would have been my first obligatory newbie invite ever!!!!

Comment

The AHA coaches have done so.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...5_airforce.php

Comment

To be totally honest, I'm a lot more excited to see the first Poles of the year.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          To be totally honest, I'm a lot more excited to see the first Poles of the year.
          OK
          Keep it clean for the next person

Comment

Originally posted by mattheinzel View Post
            Anyone know when leagues generally release pre-season rankings?
            Each league usually does it at their media day.
            Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
              Each league usually does it at their media day.
              Hockey East's is Sept. 30.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                Poles don't matter!!!
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Ok sounds good. Go Cats!
                  2004 Alumni. Season Ticket holder since 2004. Go Cats!

Comment

Let's get this up with the other thread on this topic.

Comment

Working...
                    X