Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The official MCH'AQ' season thread

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    And I do believe Hillsdale does habour some long ago Ill-will towards the MIAA schools because they banded together years ago to kick them out of the league because Hillsdale stomped on them all the time in football.
    Off topic, but just a little more info on the Hillsdale/MIAA thing.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=5449,4812185

Comment

Funny article for sure. I still think the next NCAA DIII hockey program in Michigan will come out of the MIAA. I hope that at some point in time, the powers at be in the NCAA will allow DII schools to elect to field either full fledged DI programs or full fledged DIII programs. Finding a solution for the DII schools is important for the growth of the college game. If other schools start programs, I certainly hope that the MCHA is willing to provide them homes.

In other news, Marian/Adrian can't come soon enough if you ask me. I wish these teams played later in the season. Marian looks like it will have a lot of new faces. I am guessing they will need some time to figure some things out.

Comment

keep talkin about michigan and ignopring the real story. stop hey whats that sound and its the sound of the wind o the woods and its blowing in from ontario. boys in town say the new crrop can light the lamp like no other so adrian beware because the forresters are ready. lots of skill down from the north the micheal vick to your bulldog so heels on the wall and the lfc booiys are set for the n cass. bring your best shot adrain because your going to need ot. haha marian what a joke
        Dig it:
        Forrester Hockey...Hot Saw ohhh baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fornax View Post
          bring your best shot adrain because your going to need ot.
          So you're saying you think Adrian is going to need OT to beat LFC this season?

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
            So you're saying you think Adrian is going to need OT to beat LFC this season?
            Congrats MCHAers, you just had your first driveby post from a board legend. I'm sure the NCHAers will miss him greatly

(of course, this might really be Webb )
            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Actually, that one wasn't that bad.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                Congrats MCHAers, you just had your first driveby post from a board legend. I'm sure the NCHAers will miss him greatly

(of course, this might really be Webb )
                NUProf:

I think that you are on the right track! I believe that it might be Webb as well as the thread by Fornax did not have enough spelling errors and actually was readable!!!
                SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake's Brother View Post
                  NUProf:

I think that you are on the right track! I believe that it might be Webb as well as the thread by Fornax did not have enough spelling errors and actually was readable!!!
                  The giveaway to me was that there was only one extra 'r' in foresters.
                  2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                  2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                  2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                  2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

{slams head on desk}
                    “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Keep that up and all your posts will look like his, too.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
                        {slams head on desk}
                        Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Keep that up and all your posts will look like his, too.
                        Better he slam his head against the desk than letting a horse take a shot at taking it off for him.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

uck it up you mandlbrots. keep drawing your preety pictures of me trying to keep the light focusd on what inconsuquntial detail while my posts are bringing it to you in the face with the real story like 60 minutes. the o'boys are mixing it up in practice and showing real fire that we havnt seen in years. one all confrence line and two more that will score more than the forresters of the past 3 years. this move to the other confrence in the west has woken the sleeping lion. go ahead and rip me but crying in the gutters when youve lost because you were looking the wrong way.
                          Dig it:
                          Forrester Hockey...Hot Saw ohhh baby!!!

Comment

For the good of the thread: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
                            Wormser - Rowdy Crowd
                            2008-2009 D-II/III Last Person Standing Champion
                            2004-2005 D-II/III Last Person Standing Co-Champion
                            2007-2008 D-II/III Last Person Standing Runner Up
                            "...maybe I should be surprised about this, but then again, we are the Rowdy Crowd - everyone wants a piece. We are awesome." ~XYZ

Comment

uck it up you mandlbrots. keep drawing your preety pictures of me trying to keep the light focusd on what inconsuquntial detail while my posts are bringing it to you in the face with the real story like 60 minutes. the o'boys are mixing it up in practice and showing real fire that we havnt seen in years. one all confrence line and two more that will score more than the forresters of the past 3 years. this move to the other confrence in the west has woken the sleeping lion. go ahead and rip me but crying in the gutters when youve lost because you were looking the wrong way.
                              Uh, W-PRC, I tried to use babelfish but it said that it doesn't translate "drunk cockney sailor" or "idiot" so I guess we're out of luck. I'm wondering where the all confrence line (sic) line will come from...maybe the Bears meeting rooms on campus because I don't think the hockey team will do much...

Comment

Originally posted by fornax View Post
                                The love for LF hockey is great. There is a lot to like about their recruiting class for sure. You are mistaken, however, in assuming that the other programs not named Adrian won't also move forward from last year's performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X