The Hockey News Ranks College Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hockey News Ranks College Jerseys

The Hockey News ranks college and pro hockey jerseys while gearing up for a Jersey Tournament.

So far Hockey East, the CCHA, and the CHA have been ranked.
    http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...-Rankings.html

The rest will follow on August 27th.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Re: The Hockey News Ranks College Jerseys

No Notre Dame bias here. Their football team is probably ranked top five too.
    It really does get old.
    sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
      No Notre Dame bias here. Their football team is probably ranked top five too.
      It really does get old.
      So you're bitter about Notre Dame being first but have no problem with second going to The Great Pumpkin?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

the black nu jerseys are as cool looking as any other jersey in college hockey.

http://www.uscho.com/images/colorsca...021108_1_1.jpg
        Arenas Attended
        Matthews Arena
        Agganis Arena
        Tsongas Arena
        Lawler Arena
        Schneider Arena
        Mullins Center
        TD Banknorth Garden
        Conte Forum
        Whittemore Center
        Gutterson Fieldhouse
        Alfond Arena
        Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post

I think it's funny that you chose a picture where Boston has clearly just scored. That is a pretty sweet jersey, though my favorite is, gasp, North Dakota. I know the logos were done last year, but the logo just makes the jersey.

Comment

bowling green? brown and orange are butt ugly. did they forget that bemidji is a cha team like the other 3?
            time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post

they are nice but i think they're going with the staple jersey. ive never been a fan of nu's regular home/away's. the striping is very busy and the lack of solidarity of one logo/design year to year makes it confusing. the black third is a real nice one though.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                I think it's funny that you chose a picture where Boston has clearly just scored. That is a pretty sweet jersey, though my favorite is, gasp, North Dakota. I know the logos were done last year, but the logo just makes the jersey.
                UND will have the logo through at least this year.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  So you're bitter about Notre Dame being first but have no problem with second going to The Great Pumpkin?
                  I'm not bitter. I just don't like Notre Dame. As for Bowling Green; I actually do kind of like the jersey. Just my opinion. I could probably be talked out of it.
                  sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

For this to have any resemblance of objectivity, they really need to judge them the same, not mix up the home/away sweaters.
                    -Will... Photographer, professional baby wrangler.
                    web- saveuahhockey.com facebook- Save UAH Hockey twitter- @saveuahhockey

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                      It's not Boston. You sound like Barry Melrose. It's BU or BC. Boston University or Boston College. Never Boston. Neither school refers to itself as Boston. The Bruins are Boston.

Comment

It's not Boston. You sound like Barry Melrose. It's BU or BC. Boston University or Boston College. Never Boston. Neither school refers to itself as Boston. The Bruins are Boston.
                        ive never heard BC referenced as "boston". however it is a somewhat common misrefence among media who are unfamiliar with BU.

Comment

But only one of those teams' jerseys say just "BOSTON" on the front.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            UND will have the logo through at least this year.
                            I know. To clarify, thehockeynews ranked the logos last year. That is what I refering to. I think the logo alone makes the jersey my favorite though. I love their black uniforms.

Comment

I love the Dartmouth away jersey's, very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X