Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
    just heard from someone that they heard from their friend (so 8th grade!) that the bu/unh student section sold out?
    The $5 and $15 student tickets look to be gone (at least until the next mysterious ticket drop ) but the $50 are still available, I just tried.

Comment

• Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Pavillion Box 7

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
        The $5 and $15 student tickets look to be gone (at least until the next mysterious ticket drop ) but the $50 are still available, I just tried.
        ya saw that...as of my last for fun try there were random singles in the $15.

edit: in the words of southpark, aaannnnnnnddddd it's gone.
        time to write new history

Comment

All right. I gave in and bought. Though in the best section to see the rink (in my view at least ).

Yup, right in the middle of enemy territory. Section 161!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Fieldbox 21.
            It's BU's Beanpot

Comment

So, I've come to the conclusion that this has to be a firewall issue at my company.

Comment

I guess I am in Pavilion Club 11, not Roof Box 11. Same thing, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                  I guess I am in Pavilion Club 11, not Roof Box 11. Same thing, no?
                  Same thing. Just a newer, fancier name.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

See you guys there.

Hope you all had a good summer and enjoyed that title (especially you Gentry).
                    Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 09-01-2009, 12:41 PM.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Here is a question... with the late addition of the fenway game... and all the hype sure to surround it.... i wonder if BU is now wishing Red Hot Hockey was next season instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        See you guys there.

Hope you all had a good summer and enjoyed that title (especially you Gentry).
                        Hey! What about me???

Did you guys have any issues ordering tickets? Looks like the NU people were able to get thru as well. Stoopid firewall.

Comment

A little off topic, sorry. I scheduled the 2-time payment plan for season tix, and I know the second withdrawal was supposed to be today. I've checked my balance, and it looks like they haven't withdrawn funds yet. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I'm sure it'll be today or tomorrow, but considering it's already 3:00, was just curious...

And btw, I plan to get a few seats in the Loge 120-130's behind home plate..

Comment

Why is scarlet slumming online with he masses ??? I suspect you already have EMC club ducats next to Captain America Mike Eruzione!!! No?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Why is scarlet slumming online with he masses ??? I suspect you already have EMC club ducats next to Captain America Mike Eruzione!!! No?
                              Well, that could obviously be coming but I'm not one to assume anything.

Comment

Originally posted by terrierhockey View Post
                                A little off topic, sorry. I scheduled the 2-time payment plan for season tix, and I know the second withdrawal was supposed to be today. I've checked my balance, and it looks like they haven't withdrawn funds yet. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I'm sure it'll be today or tomorrow, but considering it's already 3:00, was just curious...

And btw, I plan to get a few seats in the Loge 120-130's behind home plate..
                                If you have Bank of America (not sure for any others), I think it took a day or two to show up last time. (Though I just checked my account and the money is on hold to be paid, so they've charged it, but it hasn't processed yet.)

Comment

Working...
                                X