Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
    Glad they realized his strength has improved. Scouting reports on Colin Wilson still said his skating was an issue and suddenly those scouts are confused why he's a smooth skater in NHL pre-season.
    Body by Boyle.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

• Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Happened upon this Chiasson article on ESPNU:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=4494798

Too bad he didn't do a video too, after all... who cares about LSU softball...?
      Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
        Happened upon this Chiasson article on ESPNU:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=4494798

Too bad he didn't do a video too, after all... who cares about LSU softball...?
        Good stuff, nice to see a little pic of him in uniform.

I did laugh about him taking French 'to get back what he's lost.'

C'mon, he's taking French because it's probably considered a Foreign Language credit and it'll be a breeze. God knows I'd do that.
        I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

We've got a lot to get done to finish this thread in time! Or I suppose the exhibition games could occur during this thread. After all the title does say preseason and make a reference to the raising of the banners.
          Boston University 2009 Champs
          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Gilroy told by Rangers he is on team. Will not play in final pre-season game, but will be on the regular season roster.

Originally posted by Sect8RowESeat15 View Post
            Quick Matt Gilroy update from the Rangers website:

Looks like #97 will definitely be skating for the Rangers come opening night. Rangers assigned D Bobby Sanguinetti to Hartford, trimming the roster to 23.

Gilroy was also named the 2009 Sjoberg Award winner as the top rookie in Rangers training camp as voted on by the media.

Comment

Found our thread on the second page.. can't have that.

Are there any secret tricks to getting non-student/alumni/parents into games for less that 24 dollars? Got a friend that wants to come to a couple games and never realize individual tickets were that expensive!
              Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

Comment

Found our thread on the second page.. can't have that.

Are there any secret tricks to getting non-student/alumni/parents into games for less that 24 dollars? Got a friend that wants to come to a couple games and never realize individual tickets were that expensive!
                Yeah, find someone with a sports pass who doesn't use it.
                Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

That would be me. Unfortunately, I'm already whoring out my sports pass to someone else.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                    That would be me. Unfortunately, I'm already whoring out my sports pass to someone else.
                    haha, and I'm already getting MY tickets from someone with a sports pass who doesn't use it...

Guess I'll have to find a second.
                    Let's go Terriers!

Comment

If you have a sportspass (or a friend who has one )and you have already claimed your one ticket to the event you can still get an unlimited number of extra tickets at a decent discount over face value.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                        If you have a sportspass (or a friend who has one )and you have already claimed your one ticket to the event you can still get an unlimited number of extra tickets at a decent discount over face value.
                        Actually, I don't know if you even need a sportspass. Isn't there a discount for anyone who purchases with a BU ID?
                        Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Isn't there a discount for anyone who purchases with a BU ID?
                          THAT i can do... though the website seems to suggest that you can only by yourself a ticket... any experience with this?
                          Let's go Terriers!

Comment

THAT i can do... though the website seems to suggest that you can only by yourself a ticket... any experience with this?
                            Go back again later.
                            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

I've bought 4 at once, although I do have the sportspass, but that may not have had anything to do with it.

Comment

This may not be of any help and may in fact be something you already knew, but I just found out that you can get tickets with someone else's ID. My roommate to whom I'm whoring out my sports pass just used my ID to pick up a ticket w/o me there.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X