Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

i got that too.... i don't get the point below:

"Please note that a limited number of tickets have been set aside in various seating categories behind the net where the Terriers will shoot twice. You will have the option to sit with other Terrier fans in that area by selecting the BU / UNH General or BU / UNH Student Section. (Please note that the UNH "home" seats will be located in the same sections for the first game of the doubleheader as BU's "home" seats are for the second game).

Ticket prices start at just $5 and each ticket is valid for both games. "

am i supposed to be worried that we are sitting with UHN fans??! would we rather be with NU fans?!?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      i got that too.... i don't get the point below:

"Please note that a limited number of tickets have been set aside in various seating categories behind the net where the Terriers will shoot twice. You will have the option to sit with other Terrier fans in that area by selecting the BU / UNH General or BU / UNH Student Section. (Please note that the UNH "home" seats will be located in the same sections for the first game of the doubleheader as BU's "home" seats are for the second game).

Ticket prices start at just $5 and each ticket is valid for both games. "

am i supposed to be worried that we are sitting with UHN fans??! would we rather be with NU fans?!?
      id think hnu fans, we have mutual dislike for our opponent. nu students would spend most of the night game trying to form complete sentences while attempting to make fun of us.
      time to write new history

Comment

Bonino - http://www.bristolpress.com/articles...8864546215.txt

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Thanks, mwade.

Hopefully playing with some pros helps him realize where his stride/speed needs to be. If he improves that he will be unstoppable at this level.
          Boston University 2009 Champs
          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

did anyone get a second email from agganis saying the presale starts thursday the 3rd and lists a different password?
            time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
              did anyone get a second email from agganis saying the presale starts thursday the 3rd and lists a different password?
              yes
              Go BU!

Comment

Comment

I hope your password is a little more complicated than ours

Comment

I have not gotten a second email. Maybe current students are on the 1st and everyone else the 3rd?
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                      I have not gotten a second email. Maybe current students are on the 1st and everyone else the 3rd?
                      I got both emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                        i am a not current non student who got both.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I only got the Sept 3rd email, and I am both a current (grad) and former student.

I doubt much will happen between the 1st and the 3rd?

Comment

HE Championship Winning Goal Scorers

I was asked today if Brandon Yip was the only player to score two championship winning goals in the history of Hockey East. He is, and here is the complete list of scorers:

Code:
                            1985  PC     Steve Rooney
                            1986  BU     Scott Shaunessy
                            1987  BC     Tim Ceglarski 
                            1988  NU     Marty Raus
                            1989  Maine  Bruce Major
                            1990  BC     Marc Beran
                            1991  BU     Shawn McEachern
                            1992  Maine  Jim Montgomery
                            1993  Maine  Mike Latendresse
                            1994  BU     Ken Rausch
                            1995  BU     Matt Wright
                            1996  PC     Joe Hulbig
                            1997  BU     Chris Heron
                            1998  BC     Brian Gionta
                            1999  BC     Blake Bellefeuille	
                            2000  Maine  Niko Dimitrakos
                            2001  BC     Tony Voce
                            2002  UNH    Sean Collins
                            2003  UNH    Tyson Teplitsky
                            2004  Maine  Ben Murphy
                            2005  BC     Brian Boyle
                            2006  BU     Brandon Yip
                            2007  BC     Brock Bradford
                            2008  BC     Ben Smith
                            2009  BU     Brandon Yip
                            Also, in the trivia department, nine of the championship game winners, including the last six, have been scored by players with first names that begin with B.

Sean
                            Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                            Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                            BU Hockey highlights and extras
                            NCAA Hockey Financials
                            Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                            I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

I finally got the Sep. 3 email... on a Saturday. Odd. Maybe they've been stooping around these boards and realized they forgot me.
                              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Anyone know what the TV situation is going to be this year? ESPNU has a hockey east package along with Friday Night Ice once we get to January, but the loss of CN8 halfway through last season is going to mean a sharp decrease in the number of BU games on TV I would think...BU has always had a side deal of their own to get more of their games on air, but it appears that may not happen this year. Anyone have any info?
                                Slaw. Counter-Slaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X