Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Thanks.

I also wanted to ask everyone to take a minute today and remember Mark Bavis. We miss you Mark.
    Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

• Re: Official Boston University 2009-2010 Pre-season thread - Let the banners rise!

Some of us remain huge Ulfie fans!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
        Yes, the ND game.
        Sure about this?

The Arena box office said, as recently as this afternoon. October 10th against USNTDP. Which would make sense (and be a pure money-grab) to sell tickets to a lightly attended game.
        "I try to be 100% realistic outside of the arena and 100% enthusiastic inside the arena. Not saying that's the only way, the right way, the best way, or even a good way - just my way." -LynahFan

Comment

Originally posted by kennedy View Post
          Sure about this?

The Arena box office said, as recently as this afternoon. October 10th against USNTDP. Which would make sense (and be a pure money-grab) to sell tickets to a lightly attended game.
          I'll get confirmation on Tuesday night.

Comment

Sure about this?

http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...082109aaa.html

I haven't heard of any changes since this.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Sure about this?

Never trust anything the box office says.
              time to write new history

Comment

Sure about this?

Unfortunate if true. Something as momentous as a NC banner raising shouldn't be relegated to an exhibition game against a bunch of 17 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                  Never trust anything the box office says.
                  My inside sources say the 10th.
                  #21 Tom Morrow - Never Forget
                  2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                  Hot Dog and Jesus

Comment

Sure about this?

Originally posted by The Hot Dog View Post
                    Ugh
                    *****http://jamie-online.com/random-jamz/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/facepalm.jpg******

Comment

Did your inside sources read this?
                      http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...082109aaa.html

Comment

After making some phone calls, I can say that there is at least some debate. The 20th isn't set in stone, but it sounds like the 20th is still more likely than any other date.

On another note, Colby is expected to be be good to go by the season opener.
                        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                          After making some phone calls, I can say that there is at least some debate. The 20th isn't set in stone, but it sounds like the 20th is still more likely than any other date.

On another note, Colby is expected to be be good to go by the season opener.
                          if there is debate, why would they release a statement saying it was at the nd game?

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                            if there is debate, why would they release a statement saying it was at the nd game?
                            Beats me. Basically, what I get out of this is that there was a debate, then they made a decision, announced that decision, and now there's more debate. I'm not sure what's changed between the last debate and the new debate.

Comment

Red Sox just honored Mark Bavis before tonight's game. Caroline Bavis got to say "Play ball". Real cool.

Comment

Any ideas when single game tickets will be going on sale?

Comment

Working...
                                X