Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Hawkesbury Hawks 7-1. Jacob Laliberté had four goals (2 PPG, 1 SHG) and two assists. He was named #1 star. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1047951

Laliberté's line is now 3-6-2-8-2.
    I think a performace like that merits all 3 stars !
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Great job Red. You win the prize (see Ralph to collect)-- you're the first one to get to one of our recruits game this season..nice.

I like the fact that Jacob still appears committed to heading our way...time will tell of course. Although I'm not sure what field of study at the 'tute gets you to a Phys. Ed. teaching degree....
      It must be Management.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Nepean Raiders 4-2. Jacob Laliberté scored a goal. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1047959

Laliberté's line is now 5-7-4-11-2.
        Is he in a slump or something? Only scored a goal?
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Is he in a slump or something? Only scored a goal?
          Actually, he had 6 points in one game and a total of 5 in the other 4.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It must be Management.
            Must be.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Actually, he had 6 points in one game and a total of 5 in the other 4.
              Just being a little facetious

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Just being a little facetious
                I realized that. Like most players, he has some games much better than others.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Tuesday, the Olds Grizzlys lost to the Calgary Canucks 2-1. Matt Tinordi had a 10-minute Misconduct, a Fighting major, and a minor penalty as the Instigator. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=713910

Tinordi's line is now 6-2-2-4-17.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                    Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)         5- 7- 4- 11-  2 09/23/09
                    Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)          6- 2- 2-  4- 17 09/25/09
                    Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/25/09
                    Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)         2- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/25/09
                    Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)     6- 0- 1-  1-  4 09/26/09

2010 women
                    Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Tuesday, the Olds Grizzlys lost to the Calgary Canucks 2-1. Matt Tinordi had a 10-minute Misconduct, a Fighting major, and a minor penalty as the Instigator. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=713910

Tinordi's line is now 6-2-2-4-17.
                      Somebody did not take his calming medicine

Comment

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...true&e=1764647
                        * Colts fans are loving this: the (historically) much-maligned powerplay has been outstanding. Cornwall is a strong second in the 12-team pack with a powerplay success percentage of 31.82, second only to Pembroke (33.33).
                        Perhaps this year and next year, Ed Weaver and Ken Schott will write something similar about RPI, although I wouldn't use the word "historically" since we have had a 30%+ success rate in the past.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...true&e=1764647 Perhaps this year and next year, Ed Weaver and Ken Schott will write something similar about RPI, although I wouldn't use the word "historically" since we have had a 30%+ success rate in the past.
                          But it HAS been historically bad the last two seasons.

Comment

Is this kid the second-coming of Adam Oates? Ye gods. He was a power play freak last year and he's doing it again this year.

I'm going to get to a Dr. Demento level of excited about him now. Unreal.
                            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I know it's hard to say when we haven't seen what this year's team is going to do yet, but if things pan out well, the 2010-11 Engineers are going to be stupid good.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                                I know it's hard to say when we haven't seen what this year's team is going to do yet, but if things pan out well, the 2010-11 Engineers are going to be stupid good.
                                And they're going to be even better if this is true... and they can land him.

http://collegehockeyrecruitexchange....spects_07.html

1992's
                                1. Kevin Clare (D) - USNTDP
                                2. Shane Sooth (F) - USNTDP
                                3. Matt Nieto (F) - USNTDP
                                4. Jarred Tinordi (D) - USNTDP
                                5. Stephen Johns (D) - USNTDP
                                6. Kevin Hayes (F) - Nobles
                                7. Brandon Russo (D) - Salisbury
                                8. Brandon McNally (F) - Belmont Hill
                                9. Colin Markinson (F) - Jersey Hitmen-EJHL
                                10. Connor Brickley (F) - Belmont Hill
                                11. Danny Federico (D) - Jr. Bruins-EJHL
                                12. Terrence Wallin (F) - Gunnery
                                13. Quinn Smith (F) - Avon Old Farms
                                14. Michael Reardon (D) - Nobles
                                15. Jonathan Mleczko (F/D) - Milton Academy
                                Clare is going to Michigan, no surprise. Tinordi, of course, we lost to Notre Dame, and Johns is following him there. Hayes is committed to BC and Brickley to UVM. However...

92 #12 Wallin has offers from UMass Lowell and RPI as far as I know.
                                Terrence Wallin. Chris Heisenberg lists him at 6'0", 160.

From the free blurb about him at The Scouting News:

We asked one scout to name a prospect he could vouch for as the future D 1 NCAA caliber performer right now! Without hesitation the scout nominated Terrence Wallin (1992, Long Island Gulls U16) …
                                Looking for more info.
                                Last edited by Red Cloud; 09-23-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X