Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
    I like Tinordi's improvement. I'm kind of puzzled by the excitement over Higgs. He seems like a good but not great player in a pretty bad league. Is is the NHL CSB rating the only thing that has people worked up over him?
    I suspect that Higgs is still suffering the effects of his injury in the WJAC.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Kanata Stallions 3-2 in overtime. Jacob Laliberté had an assist on the GWG. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048119

Laliberté's line is now 24-30-23-53-14.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-28-2009, 05:31 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        On Saturday, the Cornwall Colts beat theKanata Stallions 3-2 in overimte. Jacob Laliberté had an assist on the GWG. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048119

Laliberté's line is now 24-30-23-53-14.
        That'll hurt his scoring average
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          That'll hurt his scoring average
          It almost broke his streak of the least one point per game. The only game in which he played where he did not have a point was the first game of the season. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...1&numgames=all
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Burlington Cougars beat the Pickering Panthers 7-4. Patrick Koudys had three assists. He was named #3 star. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1172041

Koudys's line is now 27-4-16-20-20.

The date reads Friday on the thread. They will eventually fix it although the link might break..
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Orangeville Crushers lost to the Toronto Junior Canadiens 9-4. Nick Quinn had no points or penalties. (He did have a -5. ) http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1189980

Quinn's Orangeville line is 10-1-1-2-4.
              His total line is now 20-3-8-11-10.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Saturday, the Indiana Ice lost to the Waterloo Black Hawks 5-2. Nick Bailen had no points or penalties. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1048895

Bailen's line is now 18-3-9-12-24.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Perhaps Wicked Slappahs can help out on this but there was definitely a recruit in attendance tonight as I saw him with his parents and shaking hands with Coach Montgomery before tonight's game and he was seated with RPI's scratches. He only had one seeming identifying marking on his hat, but I was unable to get a look at it. Don't know if others happened to catch it but that's all I got.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

On Saturday, the Olds Grizzlys beat the Calgary Canucks 3-2. Matt Tinordi had a boarding penalty. He was named Olds' Player of the Game. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=714115

Tinordi's line is now 30-9-10-19-36.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                      Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        24-30-23- 53- 14 12/03/09
                      Brock Higgs           LW Kingston Voyageurs (OJAHL)   20- 9-16- 25- 34 11/29/09
                      Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         30- 9-10- 19- 36 12/01/09
                      Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)           18- 3- 9- 12- 24 12/03/09
                      Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                               Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)  10- 1- 1-  2-  4 11/29/09
                                               Total                        20- 3- 8- 11- 10
                      Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    27- 4-16- 20- 20 11/29/09

2010 women
                      Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19              10- 7- 8- 15-  0 12/27/09
                      Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's           12- 0- 4-  4- 24 12/10/09 missing 2 games
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        Perhaps Wicked Slappahs can help out on this but there was definitely a recruit in attendance tonight as I saw him with his parents and shaking hands with Coach Montgomery before tonight's game and he was seated with RPI's scratches. He only had one seeming identifying marking on his hat, but I was unable to get a look at it. Don't know if others happened to catch it but that's all I got.
                        They seem to come more disguised than years ago when they always wore team jackets. Or perhaps I only noticed the ones in team jackets.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                          Was he wearing a black jacket and white colored hat turned backwards? Because I saw a taller kid wearing a Jr. Bruins hat sitting with his parents for the first part of the game last night. Later during the game he took off with a couple friends, one of whom was wearing a Northwoods hockey sweatshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                            Was he wearing a black jacket and white colored hat turned backwards? Because I saw a taller kid wearing a Jr. Bruins hat sitting with his parents for the first part of the game last night. Later during the game he took off with a couple friends, one of whom was wearing a Northwoods hockey sweatshirt.
                            The one I saw was wearing the black jacket and backwards white cap. Don't suppose you caught the logo on the hat, did you? Looking at photos of the guys we've got locked into coming here, it may have been Brock Higgs as he is the only one of the bunch that looks similar and I believe he also didn't have a game last night which eliminates everyone else on the known commit list.
                            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                              Believe that was the one, yes. I remember the white hat with a simple logo above the brim, being worn backwards. Made it very easy to see him go from the front of section 15, where he was talking to Montgomery, to the seats in section 14 with the scratches for the night.

Comment

There were also several players from Salisbury School in attendance - they were dressed in suits but one had a Salisbury hat on and they moved as a group. I believe the one with the hat was #24, but Salisbury has no current roster up on their site (last year's #24 was a senior so I'm not sure if it was him. If it was the same kid, it was former alternate captain Victor Heselton.)

I've seen Heselton listed with the Nanaimo Clippers in the BCHL but he doesn't show up on their website roster. However there's a story in the Maine Hockey Journal (http://mainehockeyjournal.com/2009/0...ed-to-waivers/) that says Heselton is looking to go the NCAA route but hasn't received any scholarship offers yet.
                                APBWiki

Comment

Working...
                                X