Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Looks like we didnt win Wallin
    Heisenberg is showing he committed to Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
      Looks like we didnt win Wallin
      Heisenberg is showing he committed to Lowell.
      Never liked him...
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

If he wasn't coming to Troy, I was hoping he was destined for Lowell. Good luck there Mr. Wallin.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

From my only source-we were an underdog to get him all along. But I had hoped we could land him. Hope he is happy with his decision but he will miss all the lovely sights that Troy has to offer and instead toil in lovely Lowell
          Last edited by DrDemento; 11-19-2009, 06:49 PM.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

You can't win them all.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

My source tells me Seth backed off him in favor of a blue chip sniper who is as of yet unnamed ... I wish Mr. Wallin luck in the land of closed textile mills... But if I can be serious for just a moment, if it was at all about his education, he wouldn't have picked Lowell. Call me a homer, I'm just sayin'....
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Pembroke Lumber Kings 3-2. Jacob Laliberté had a goal and an assist. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048100

Laliberté's line is now 21-26-19-45-14.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Kingston Kimco Voyageurs beat the Huntsville Muskoka Otters 6-4. Brock Higgs had a goal and a slashing penalty. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1076393

Higgs' line is now 16-9-15-24-26.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Olds Grizzlys beat the Bonnyville Pontiacs 4-3. Matt Tinordi had an assist. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=714084

Tinordi's line is now 26-5-7-12-28.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                      Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        21-26-19- 45- 14 11/20/09
                      Brock Higgs           LW Kingston Voyageurs (OJAHL)   16- 9-15- 24- 26 11/22/09
                      Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         26- 5- 7- 12- 28 11/21/09
                      Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                               Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)   7- 1- 1-  2-  4 11/20/09
                                               Total                        17- 3- 8- 11- 10
                      Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)           14- 1- 9- 10- 18 11/21/09
                      Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    22- 3- 8- 11- 16 11/20/09

2010 women
                      Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19               8- 7- 5- 12-  0 11/26/09
                      Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's           12- 0- 4-  4- 24 11/21/09
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        If he wasn't coming to Troy, I was hoping he was destined for Lowell. Good luck there Mr. Wallin.
                        From USHR:
                        Other schools in the mix were St. Lawrence, RPI, Dartmouth, Yale, Quinnipiac, and Providence College.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          From USHR:
                          Other schools in the mix were St. Lawrence, RPI, Dartmouth, Yale, Quinnipiac, and Providence College.
                          Whew! That makes me even more glad that he chose UML!
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Pembroke Lumber Kings 3-2. Jacob Laliberté had a goal and an assist. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048100

Laliberté's line is now 21-26-19-45-14.
                            Only involved in 100% of the team's points this time
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Whew! That makes me even more glad that he chose UML!

Do you mean as opposed to another ECAC school?
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                Only involved in 100% of the team's points this time
                                And he didn't get even the third star.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X