Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

On Sunday, Team Canada East lost to Russia 6-2 to finish in 4th place. Jacob Laliberté scored a power play goal and had a slashing penalty with 19 seconds left. The game summary isn't up yet, but TCE may have given up 2 or 3 ENGs. http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...1&game_id=1680

Laliberté's final line is 4-2-0-2-4.

Edit: Apparently they weren't ENGs. JL missed a penalty shot.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-08-2009, 02:54 PM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Indiana Ice lost to the Omaha Lancers 6-0. Nick Bailen had no points or penalties.http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1048837

Bailen's line is now 11-1-7-8-12.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Bailen had no points in a game where his team didn't score any goals? Really?
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

On Sunday, the Orangeville Crushers beat the Dixie BeeHives 2-1. Nick Quinn scored a goal. He was named #1 star. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1089910

Quinn's Orangeville line is 5-1-1-2-2.
          His total line is now 15-3-8-11-8.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-09-2009, 12:30 AM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
            Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        17-21-16- 37- 14 11/11/09
            Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                     Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)   5- 1- 1-  2-  2 11/13/09
                                     Total                        15- 3- 8- 11-  8
            Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         22- 4- 6- 10- 28 11/09/09
            Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)           11- 1- 7-  8- 12 11/13/09
            Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    18- 3- 5-  8- 14 11/13/09

2010 women
            Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19               8- 7- 5- 12-  0 11/26/09
            Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            9- 0- 4-  4- 16 11/21/09 3 missing games
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Bailen had no points in a game where his team didn't score any goals? Really?
              It's good to know that you can read.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                You could do worse than Koudy's defensive partner.
                Watcher,

I guessed when you posted this that it referred to Luke Juha. I suspect that I was correct. I have been unable, however, to determine if RPI is interested in Juha. Can you expand upon this, or were you just saying that Juha would be an excellent catch, as I agree?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  It's good to know that you can read.
                  Debating whether to whip out the facepalm.

Nah.

Comment

Heisenberg shows Brock Higgs of Kingston in the OJHL committed to RPI for next year. Wasnt expecting another forward for next year
                    Last edited by redhead18; 11-10-2009, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                      Heisenberg shows Brock Higgs of Kingston in the CCHL committed to RPI for next year. Wasnt expecting another forward for next year
                      HOLLA

Comment

Heisenberg shows Brock Higgs of Kingston in the CCHL committed to RPI for next year. Wasnt expecting another forward for next year
                        Another decent scorer too!
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Excellent.
                          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Google helps us find out more about Brock Higgs. Lifted from a blog piece dated July 2009:
                            Higgs could possibly make the biggest impact of any player on this list. The 5′11 forward, and Kingston native, was a 5th round pick of the Frontenacs in 2008. A dynamic offensive player, Higgs finished second in scoring for OPJHL Champions Kingston, with 28 goals and 58 points in 49 games. Higgs was especially incredible for Kingston on their quest for the RBC Cup, where he had 22 goals in 25 playoff games. This led all OPJHL players in playoff scoring. Higgs would be an immediate impact player in the OHL and would be a big boost to an improving Kingston team. However, for whatever reason, the Kingston native does not appear to want to play for his hometown OHL team. He’s verbally committed to Canisius for 2010, which could obviously change the same way Ethan Werek’s commitment to Boston University did.
                            Looks like Brock had his mind changed then. He's apparently opting to not play major-junior in Canada with the Frontenacs and has given the finger to Canisius.

Rock on.

Comment

I know there were a lot of unhappy people in Kingston when Higgs wouldn't sign with them. Part of it was because he was starring on a really good Jr. B team and the OHL team was so awful, but still, he sounds like a pretty good player.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

More on Higgs (well, not much more) from Hockey Canada's site.

Those of you nervous about Jacob Laliberté and whether he'll come to Troy or not... Higgs was Laliberté's teammate on Team Canada East.

Comment

Working...
                                X