Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    JL is the one leaning over. They combined two pictures, and not particularly well.
    OK-could not tell what they did and it looked odd for some reason
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

On Thursday, the Indiana Ice beat the Sioux City Musketeers 4-2. Nick Bailen had two assists. He was named #2 star. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1048781

Bailen's line is now 9-1-7-8-8.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Orangeville Crushers lost to the Newmarket Hurricanes 4-1. Nick Quinn had an assist and a roughing penalty. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1089894

Quinn's Orangeville line is 3-0-1-1-2.
        His total line is now 13-2-8-10-8.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
          Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        17-21-16- 37- 14 11/07/09
          Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                   Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)   3- 0- 1-  1-  2 11/06/09
                                   Total                        13- 2- 8- 10-  8
          Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         21- 4- 5-  9- 28 11/07/09
          Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            9- 1- 7-  8-  8 11/07/09
          Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    17- 3- 5-  8- 14 11/07/09

2010 women
          Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19               8- 7- 5- 12-  0 11/26/09
          Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            9- 0- 4-  4- 16 11/07/09
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not good news if RPI was recruiting the younger Laliberte:

http://www.hawkesburyhawks.com/en/ne....php?search=87

Concussions can sometimes be the hardest injuries to overcome, hoping for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post

Concussions can sometimes be the hardest injuries to overcome, hoping for a speedy recovery.
              I saw that being discussed on the HF message board http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=673301&page=6 (post 128 and several later ones). The first name wasn't mentioned, and I originally thought that it was Jacob, even though Hawkesbury was mentioned. I hope that Yanik has a complete recovery, and I hope that JL realizes how important a college education can be.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I saw that being discussed on the HF message board http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=673301&page=6 (post 128 and several later ones). The first name wasn't mentioned, and I originally thought that it was Jacob, even though Hawkesbury was mentioned. I hope that Yanik has a complete recovery, and I hope that JL realizes how important a college education can be.
                Awful situation. Hard to believe the league hasn't/won't take any action against the kid who hit him, especially if the kid was indeed taunting Yanik as he lay prone on the ice. I've got to think that H'bury needs to raise a stink about this ... Add in the fact that every contact sport is stepping up its head injury awareness and prevention. Sounds like Yanik will be lucky if he makes it back onto the ice this season. Needless injury, IMO.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post

Way too early to know how severe this will be. From the description it does sound like a category 4 concussion (most severe). This could keep him out of action for an extended time-perhaps indefinitely. I hope the symptoms resolve quickly and he makes a complete recovery.
                  Last edited by DrDemento; 11-06-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Awful situation. Hard to believe the league hasn't/won't take any action against the kid who hit him, especially if the kid was indeed taunting Yanik as he lay prone on the ice. I've got to think that H'bury needs to raise a stink about this ... Add in the fact that every contact sport is stepping up its head injury awareness and prevention. Sounds like Yanik will be lucky if he makes it back onto the ice this season. Needless injury, IMO.
                    It makes you wonder what it would take to get a suspension in that league.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

You mean like when Colin Greening came to Troy the day after verbally committing to Cornell?
                      Thanks for that reminder RB...
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

RB- What's the latest from JL's tourney? I think you should add his tourney stats to your recruit tracking list...just a thought. Thanks for compiling that by the way...

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                          it's too early in the morning for corn
                          Ever been to Iowa ? They'd run you out of town if they heard you say that...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            RB- What's the latest from JL's tourney? I think you should add his tourney stats to your recruit tracking list...just a thought. Thanks for compiling that by the way...
                            They play tonight in the semis vs. TCW at 7PM AST (6PM EST). I'll post anything he does on the score thread.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They play tonight in the semis vs. TCW at 7PM AST (6PM EST). I'll post anything he does on the score thread.
                              If he does well-you could hit the 100,000 mark early

Comment

The US beat Russia 6-3 in the other semifinal.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X