Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

On Saturday, the Burlington Cougars lost to the St. Michaels Buzzers 9-4. Patrick Koudys had no points or penalties. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1089882

Koudys's line is now 17-3-5-8-14.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
      Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        17-21-16- 37- 14 11/04/09
      Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         20- 4- 5-  9- 23 11/03/09
      Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                               Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)   2- 0- 0-  0-  0 11/05/09
                               Total                        12- 2- 7-  9-  6
      Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            8- 1- 5-  6-  8 11/05/09
      Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    17- 3- 5-  8- 14 11/07/09

2010 women
      Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            9- 0- 4-  4- 16 11/07/09
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It appears last night Jacob Laliberte was held scoreless, not an easy task.-the fact that his team did not play may have had something to do with it
        Last edited by DrDemento; 11-01-2009, 11:58 AM.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          It appears last night Jacob laliberte was held scoreless, not qan easy task.-the fact that his team did not play may have had something to do with it
          Have you spoken to the young women of Summerside? I hear that they like men with French accents.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, Team Canada East beat Team USA 5-4 (3-2) in a shootout. Jacob Laliberté scored an unassisted powerplay goal at 18:43 of the third period sending the game to overtime and then had a hooking penalty at 19:24. He also scored a shootout goal. I wonder what he was doing for the first 58 minutes. http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...1&game_id=1670

Laliberté's line is now 1-1-0-1-2.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I wonder what he was doing for the first 58 minutes. http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...1&game_id=1670

Laliberté's line is now 1-1-0-1-2.
              He was resting up for his bus ride to Troy NY The kid just does not let up. I am expecting great things from him in a cherry and white uniform.

Comment

He was resting up for his bus ride to Troy NY The kid just does not let up. I am expecting great things from him in a cherry and white uniform.
                TCE might win the tourney for the first time this year. I see that Russia, which was soundly beaten by TCE 9-1 in an exhibition match, defeated TCW today.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

With Ginn on the bench for the extra attacker and Canada East enjoying a 6-on-4 advantage, Laliberte jumped on a rebound in the slot and slid a backhand through the legs of Yanakeff, setting up a raucous celebration among the pro-Canadian faithful at Molson Canadian Arena at CUP and forcing an overtime few thought likely when the puck dropped to begin the third period.
                  http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...1&game_id=1670 (Also a picture of JL, as TCE Captain, at the ceremonial puck drop)
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...1&game_id=1670 (Also a picture of JL, as TCE Captain, at the ceremonial puck drop)
                    RB thanks for the link-is it just me or does JL look about half the size of his counterpart on the other team in that photo? Perhaps it was the angle, the camera or maybe even the uniform-but size is not his forte for sure

Comment

RB thanks for the link-is it just me or does JL look about half the size of his counterpart on the other team in that photo? Perhaps it was the angle, the camera or maybe even the uniform-but size is not his forte for sure
                      Number 10 for the US is listed on the roster as 6'0". I think that JL is taller than 3'0". No doubt, however, that size is not his forte, but I would be happy with a Martin St. Louis.

Larger version of the picture: http://www.hockeycanada.ca/client_as...0c6b36d7a0.jpg
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-02-2009, 08:15 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Number 10 for the US is listed on the roster as 6'0". I think that JL is taller than 3'0". No doubt, however, that size is not his forte, but I would be happy with a Martin St. Louis.

Larger version of the picture: http://www.hockeycanada.ca/client_as...0c6b36d7a0.jpg
                        That comparison along with Brian Gionta has been made to me before-JL seems to be a small package of fireworks. I would hope we have some larger talent to go along with him for next year. I would like to see at least one forward who can park his body in front of the net.

Comment

On Monday, Team Canada East beat Belarus 7-5. Jacob Laliberté had no points or penalties. http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...1&game_id=1672

Laliberté's line is now 2-1-0-1-2.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

...Perhaps it was the angle, the camera or maybe even the uniform-but size is not his forte for sure
                            None of the above. He was just standing next to a corn-fed Iowan.
                            USA #10 is '90 forward David Gerths - 6-0 195...Notre Dame bound. He's a Doc D proto-forward!
                            Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 11-02-2009, 07:58 PM.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

That comparison along with Brian Gionta has been made to me before-JL seems to be a small package of fireworks. I would hope we have some larger talent to go along with him for next year. I would like to see at least one forward who can park his body in front of the net.
                              Both Gionta and St. Louis play with chips on their shoulder...time will tell if JL has that kind of intensity at both ends of the ice. That said, I sure look forward to finding out, while he is burying pucks against our opponents.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                None of the above. He was just standing next to a corn-fed Iowan.
                                USA #10 is '90 forward David Gerths - 6-0 195...Notre Dame bound. He's a Doc D proto-forward!
                                it's too early in the morning for corn
                                Here we come!

Comment

Working...
                                X