Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Hey Ralph, per your earlier comment, I was sitting in Section 7 with my brother during the AIC game and noticed a younger kid in a Gunnery baseball cap and sweatshirt. Wasn't there someone mentioned on this board RPI was interested in that plays for Gunnery? Not sure it was him, but wanted to pass it along.

Comment

Originally posted by ajt6954 View Post
      Hey Ralph, per your earlier comment, I was sitting in Section 7 with my brother during the AIC game and noticed a younger kid in a Gunnery baseball cap and sweatshirt. Wasn't there someone mentioned on this board RPI was interested in that plays for Gunnery? Not sure it was him, but wanted to pass it along.
      That would be Terrance Wallin who plays for Gunnery.

That'd be quite the development if he was at the game.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ajt6954 View Post
        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post

He also plays baseball for Gunnery, so that makes sense. I was told that he would visit RPI at some point this year.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nick Quinn was traded transferred to Orangeville.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-30-2009, 06:38 PM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
            Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        17-21-16- 37- 14 10/31/09
            Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         20- 4- 5-  9- 23 11/03/09
            Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                     Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)   0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/30/09
                                     Total                        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
            Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            6- 0- 2-  2-  6 10/30/09
            Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    16- 3- 5-  8- 14 10/31/09

2010 women
            Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            9- 0- 4-  4- 16 11/07/09
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Team Canada East beat Russia 9-1 on Friday. Jacob Laliberté had 3 goals, 2 assists, and a delay of game penalty. He was named TCE's player of the game for the second night in a row. http://www.mjahl.com/stats_gamesheet.php?ID=294

Laliberté's line is 2-5-3-8-4.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-30-2009, 08:17 PM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Indiana Ice beat the Waterloo Black Hawks 2-1. Nick Bailen had an assist and a roughing penalty. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1048773

Bailen's line is now 7-0-4-4-8.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Orangeville Crushers beat the St. Michaels Buzzers 4-3 (3-2) in a shootout. Nick Quinn had no points or penalties. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1089877

Quinn's Orangeville line is 2-0-0-0-0. I missed Thursday's game. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1089869
                  His total line is now 12-2-7-9-6.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-31-2009, 04:17 AM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                    Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        17-21-16- 37- 14 10/31/09
                    Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         20- 4- 5-  9- 23 11/03/09
                    Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                             Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)   2- 0- 0-  0-  0 11/05/09
                                             Total                        12- 2- 7-  9-  6
                    Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            7- 0- 4-  4-  8 10/31/09
                    Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    16- 3- 5-  8- 14 10/31/09

2010 women
                    Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            9- 0- 4-  4- 16 11/07/09
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Team Canada East beat Russia 9-1 on Friday. Jacob Laliberté had 3 goals, 2 assists, and a delay of game penalty. He was named TCE's player of the game for the second night in a row. http://www.mjahl.com/stats_gamesheet.php?ID=294

Laliberté's line is 2-5-3-8-4.
                      5 points against the Russians? Wonder how many scouts had their heads turned? Until we have him in Troy-a part of me doesn't want him to garner so much attention.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        5 points against the Russians? Wonder how many scouts had their heads turned? Until we have him in Troy-a part of me doesn't want him to garner so much attention.
                        This is just fantastic. He's not even doing this on a team with one really good line or anything like that... nobody else on TCE has more than 5 points. I was skeptical when he was putting up these numbers as "the coach's kid" on a horrendous team in Hawkesbury. I was slightly less skeptical when he jumped right into the mix on better Ontario Junior A teams, without really skipping a beat. Now, I'm simply a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                          This is just fantastic. He's not even doing this on a team with one really good line or anything like that... nobody else on TCE has more than 5 points. I was skeptical when he was putting up these numbers as "the coach's kid" on a horrendous team in Hawkesbury. I was slightly less skeptical when he jumped right into the mix on better Ontario Junior A teams, without really skipping a beat. Now, I'm simply a believer.
                          Hopefully, he doesn't get too good and get advised to turn pro next season.

BTW, I don't think that JL played for his father. That was Pirri.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-31-2009, 01:55 PM. Reason: speeling
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Hopefully, he doesn't get too good and get advised to turn pro next season.

BTW, I don't think that JL played for his father. That was Pirri.
                            That is a real threat-but he will still need to add some weight and strength so perhaps turning pro is not that immediate an option. I still fully expect him in Troy.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post

This is good news indeed.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Saturday, the Indiana Ice beat the Waterloo Black Hawks 7-0. Nick Bailen had a goal and an assist. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1048779

Bailen's line is now 8-1-5-6-8.

Nick Bailen, a defenseman, is tied for Indiana's lead in scoring.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X