Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Well if he appeared in that clip, than I don't have the right number..I thought he was 21?
    He might not be there either. I read on a message board that Aurora will be using last year's jerseys throughout the exhibition season, so unless they start posting boxscores, we might not know until the regular season starts.

Edit: I posted a question asking about Quinn http://www.network54.com/Forum/24352...ille+at+Aurora
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-25-2009, 06:18 AM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Jacob Laliberte is indeed mentioned in this article as attending the Cornwall Colts' training camp.
      Following the second day of camp on Monday, MacInnis singled out the Spink twins, Eric Ming, Jacob Laliberte and Chris Mason -- the defenceman who was recently acquired from Pembroke for future considerations -- as some of the players who've left an impression at camp.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Well if he appeared in that clip, than I don't have the right number..I thought he was 21?
        I got a response that someone thought he was number 6. He added that Quinn left the game early with a hitting from behind penalty. Looking at the video, that all makes sense.

With Uryadov graduating, we need someone to get the HfB penalties.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-26-2009, 01:17 AM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I got a response that someone thought he was number 6. He added that Quinn left the game early with a hitting from behind penalty. Looking at the video, that all makes sense.

With Uryadov graduating, we need so one to get the HfB penalties.
          Did Burgdoerfer leave too?
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            RIT Tigers
            2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
            2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              He will by the time Quinn shows up.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The Burlington Cougars have, as expected, signed Patrick Koudys http://www.burlingtoncougars.pointst...s-43/news_4595.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  The Burlington Cougars have, as expected, signed Patrick Koudys http://www.burlingtoncougars.pointst...s-43/news_4595.
                  I'm adding B'ton to my fall/early winter travel itinerary.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Just updating the league Burlington is in to the Central Canadian Hockey League. I think the other part of the OJHL will still be called that, but in any case, I haven't seen a new name.

Code:
                    Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)         0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/27/09
                    Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)          0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/28/09
                    Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/25/09
                    Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJHL)          0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/27/09 3 missing games
                    Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)     0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/27/09

2010 women
                    Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So I've been wondering whether I should comment on this thread title for a couple of weeks and after seeing it juxtaposed with the regular season thread enough times thought I'd make a comment. If it weren't for the death of NM, then I think the thread title would be fine. However, when I read it with the other one it looks like we are either mocking the death of NM (which is ridiculous I know) or asking for more sad news.

A slightly altered title which might have worked is "Give us Lalilberte or give Clarkson Death" or something along those lines.

I was hesitant to write this comment as I'd rather not criticize Ralph. I just think any time the two threads appear together, it seems a bit cavalier.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                        So I've been wondering whether I should comment on this thread title for a couple of weeks and after seeing it juxtaposed with the regular season thread enough times thought I'd make a comment. If it weren't for the death of NM, then I think the thread title would be fine. However, when I read it with the other one it looks like we are either mocking the death of NM (which is ridiculous I know) or asking for more sad news.

A slightly altered title which might have worked is "Give us Lalilberte or give Clarkson Death" or something along those lines.

I was hesitant to write this comment as I'd rather not criticize Ralph. I just think any time the two threads appear together, it seems a bit cavalier.
                        That is a very good point, and I had I realized it, I wouldn't have chosen this title. Your title is better in any case.

Oh well!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

A short article about the OJHL portion of the Team Canada East tryouts http://www.ojhl.pointstreaksites.com...s-21/news_4666. Nick Quinn isn't mentioned, although it mentions that his father coached one of the teams along with Mark Jooris.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Aurora Tigers lost to the Orangeville Crushers 4-0. Nick Quinn had no points or penalties. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1072654

He is wearing 21.

They may never post the first three boxscores.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Burlington Cougars beat the Streetsville Derbys 7-3. Patrick Koudys had a hooking penalty. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1076815
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-28-2009, 02:53 AM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                                Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)         0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/28/09
                                Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)          0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/28/09
                                Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/25/09
                                Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJHL)          0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/28/09
                                Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)     0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/02/09

2010 women
                                Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X