Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2127892
    Laliberte netted his winner with a backhand from the edge of the crease with 3:34 left in regulation time, after taking a pass from Tyson Spink in the corner. Tylor Spink also recorded an assist on the play.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      In 12 games, JL has 5 #1 stars, 1 #2 star, and 1 #3 star.
      Is that all? I can picture this kid in cherry and white and it sure looks good!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        Is that all? I can picture this kid in cherry and white and it sure looks good!
        It also seemed to me that he had gotten stars in more than 7 of the 12 games. Maybe, I should check the boxscores again.

I sure hope that SA and JM are still doing everything in their power to get him to Troy next season. While I don't expect him to go to major junior at this point, I am still concerned that he might sign a minor league contract for next year.

Although he has already been passed over by the NHL twice, he does have one more chance to be drafted. That might actually be good for us if it is the right team.

BTW, I wonder what Tylor and Tyson Spink's plans are as to college vs. major junior. They are still 16 years old.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Maybe this is the hold up on Bryan Vines joining the staff, they've got him tailing JL making sure he knows we're still very interested in him.

I kid, I kid.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            Maybe this is the hold up on Bryan Vines joining the staff, they've got him tailing JL making sure he knows we're still very interested in him.

I kid, I kid.
            Seriously, I would think that the lack of a defensive coach at the moment might be more of a problem with our d-men recruits than Laliberte.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I sure hope that SA and JM are still doing everything in their power to get him to Troy next season. While I don't expect him to go to major junior at this point, I am still concerned that he might sign a minor league contract for next year.
              I too am very excited about seeing Laliberte in Cherry and Red next year.
              I think that we can have some confidence in the coaching staffs ability to bring these players to Troy.
              We got D'Amigo and Pirri to the Field House this year and they were already drafted players.
              I think that it will be their play that brings JL to RPI.
              The last piece of the puzzle to landing these kinds of recruits is winning.
              If the recruits see the improvement on the ice, and believe that they can be a part of something great, they will come.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

You could do worse than Koudy's defensive partner.
                The Souza record:
                15-16 10th place
                16-17 10th place
                17-18 11th place
                18-19 8th place
                19-20 9th place
                20-21 10th place
                21-22 9th place
                22-23 10th place

Comment

Jacob Laliberté will play on the Canada East team in the World Junior A Challenge in early November. He's one of three returning players from last year. Nick Quinn was not selected.

Press Release with a roster link http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php...r_id/66904.htm.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                    You could do worse than Koudy's defensive partner.
                    Luke Juha?

Edit: Assuming that he is the player you meant, I agree.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-16-2009, 12:13 PM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Luke Juha?

Edit: Assuming that he is the player you meant, I agree.

http://www.thescoutingreport.org/ohl...defining-path/
                      Golden Knights Roundtable

Comment

That was one of the articles that I found while looking for info about him just now. I didn't see any speciifc college mentioned for him.

I still wonder if we have any interest in Josh Jooris on that team.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That was one of the articles that I found while looking for info about him just now. I
                          google chrome...for those that need to search just a little faster.
                          Golden Knights Roundtable

Comment

On Friday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Smiths Falls Bears 2-1. Jacob Laliberté had an assist on the GWG. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048020

Laliberté's line is now 13-15-12-27-12.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Aurora Tigers lost to the Georgetown Raiders 4-3 (2-1) in a shootout. Nick Quinn did not dress. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1076057

Quinn's line is now 10-2-7-9-6.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Olds Grizzlys lost to he Calgary Canucks 6-3. Matt Tinordi had 3 assists. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=713986

Tinordi's line is now 16-3-6-9-23.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X