Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Two years from now (2011 arrival) would be York's senior season.
    In theory yes.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Two years from now (2011 arrival) would be York's senior season.
      Works out pretty well then and sets up a Lange to York type of passing of the torch, potentially. Although I'm hoping that things will go much better for Allen York in his senior season than they did for Mathias Lange last year.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        In theory yes.
        I do agree that he also could arrive in 2012, after York graduates.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I do agree that he also could arrive in 2012, after York graduates.
          Assuming he stays to graduate...fine by me
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs
            That is of course assuming York stays all 4 yrs.
            True, the bonus for us is that Columbus' system is overloaded with goaltending at the moment. No need to hurry York along if they don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              True, the bonus for us is that Columbus' system is overloaded with goaltending at the moment. No need to hurry York along if they don't want to.
              I agree, I tend to think that unless you are Fleury-type phenom, the slow approach is best for keepers. Lord knows plenty of Cornell keepers have jumped ship early only to find themselves a few years later riding charter buses somewhere in the midwest...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                I agree, I tend to think that unless you are Fleury-type phenom, the slow approach is best for keepers. Lord knows plenty of Cornell keepers have jumped ship early only to find themselves a few years later riding charter buses somewhere in the midwest...
                Well to be fair, to be successful, most of them had to be drafted into a Jacques Lemaire type of system. Unfortunately for them, that brand of play is starting to go the way of the dodo.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                  Well to be fair, to be successful, most of them had to be drafted into a Jacques Lemaire type of system. Unfortunately for them, that brand of play is starting to go the way of the dodo.
                  More unfortunately, Mr. Lemaire is back in NJ and my eyes are starting to glaze over just thinking about it.

Comment

On Sunday, the Olds Grizzlys beat the Spruce Grove Saints 3-2 in OT. Matt Tinordi had no points or penalties. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=713978

Tinordi's line is now 15-3-3-6-23.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                      Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        11-14-10- 24- 12 10/15/09
                      Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6 10/16/09 
                      Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         15- 3- 3-  6- 23 10/16/09
                      Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            3- 0- 1-  1-  4 10/17/09
                      Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    11- 2- 2-  4- 12 10/15/09

2010 women
                      Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            3- 0- 2-  2-  4 10/16/09
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm told that the Alb. Academy hockey schedule should be posted later this week, they're awaiting the confirmation of a few dates. We should soon know when Gunnery visits AA.

Comment

On Thursday, the Burlington Cougars lost to the Newmarket Hurricanes 7-3. Patrick Koudys had an assist. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1089822

Koudys's line is now 12-2-3-5-12.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Cumberland Grads 4-3. Jacob Laliberté scored the GWG and had an assist. He was named #1 star again. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048015

Laliberté's line is now 12-15-11-26-12.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                              Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        12-15-11- 26- 12 10/16/09
                              Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6 10/16/09 
                              Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         15- 3- 3-  6- 23 10/16/09
                              Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            3- 0- 1-  1-  4 10/17/09
                              Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    12- 2- 3-  5- 12 10/17/09

2010 women
                              Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            3- 0- 2-  2-  4 10/16/09
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In 12 games, JL has 5 #1 stars, 1 #2 star, and 1 #3 star.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X