Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

On Sunday, the Olds Grizzlys beat the Drumheller Dragons 4-3 in OT. Matt Tinordi had a goal and an assisted on the OT goal. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=713973

Tinordi's line is now 14-3-3-6-23.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-12-2009, 12:11 AM. Reason: fixed score
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      On Sunday, the Olds Grizzlys beat the Drumheller Dragons 4-1 in OT. Matt Tinordi had a goal and an assisted on the OT goal. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=713973

Tinordi's line is now 14-3-3-6-23.
      Game recap says 4-3, Ralph. Good to see Tinordi getting back on the scoresheet.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

On Sunday, the Burlington Cougars beat the Toronto Junior Canadiens 6-5 in OT. Patrick Koudys had no points or penalties. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1089808

Koudys's line is now 11-2-2-4-12.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
          Game recap says 4-3, Ralph. Good to see Tinordi getting back on the scoresheet.
          Sorry. It's hard to win 4-1 in OT.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Aurora Tigers lost to the Oakville Blades 6-2. Nick Quinn had an assist. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1076050

Quinn's line is now 10-2-7-9-6.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
              Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        11-14-10- 24- 12 10/15/09
              Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6 10/16/09 
              Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         14- 3- 3-  6- 23 10/13/09
              Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)            3- 0- 1-  1-  4 10/17/09
              Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    11- 2- 2-  4- 12 10/15/09

2010 women
              Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's            3- 0- 2-  2-  4 10/16/09 missing 3 games
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Aurora Tigers lost to the Oakville Blades 6-2. Nick Quinn had an assist. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1076050

Quinn's line is now 10-2-7-9-6.
                video highlights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yman...layer_embedded (Quinn is #21 in dark.)
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

video highlights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yman...layer_embedded (Quinn is #21 in dark.)
                  Either Oakville is really good or Aurora has some work to do...I have a feeling its the latter. I wouldn't be unhappy if Appert signed the Murphy and Bennett kids from O'ville. What could be better than having a line with guys named O'Grady and Murphy together? Guiness in the water bottles?
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Either Oakville is really good or Aurora has some work to do...I have a feeling its the latter. I wouldn't be unhappy if Appert signed the Murphy and Bennett kids from O'ville. What could be better than having a line with guys named O'Grady and Murphy together? Guiness in the water bottles?
                    At least you didn't single out Union recruit Ingoldsby.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

from the Scouting News (pay site)
                      Close to a scholarship offer?

Three schools have trained their spotlight on Colin Stevens as he advanced through the 2008-2009 season: Union college, RPI, and Quinnipiac! The 1993 DOB goalie (Boston Junior Bruins) has done absolutely nothing performance-wise to devalue his stock, quite the opposite actually …
                      Insurance if York leaves? He was mentioned as a guess by me in late August. He's from Niskayuna.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Stevens plays for the Empire League Junior Bruins team http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...&seasonid=4373. 6'2" 170lb. SA must like tall, skinny goalies. He has a 1.90 GAA and a .934 SV%.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

from the Scouting News (pay site)

Insurance if York leaves? He was mentioned as a guess by me in late August. He's from Niskayuna.
                          If he was born in 1993... Doesn't that put his arrival for when York is about to leave anyway? Perhaps the days of a pedestrian third goaltender are done in the meantime.
                          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                            If he was born in 1993... Doesn't that put his arrival for when York is about to leave anyway? Perhaps the days of a pedestrian third goaltender are done in the meantime.
                            Sounds about right GLM. He's sixteen now, so he'd be two years away.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I just took a quick glance at the Jr. Bruins site. One of their kids is already committed to BC for 2012...we're behind already !

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Sounds about right GLM. He's sixteen now, so he'd be two years away.
                                Two years from now (2011 arrival) would be York's senior season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X