Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN HOCKEY 09-10 - Climbing The Mountain (7th Edition?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN HOCKEY 09-10 - Climbing The Mountain (7th Edition?)

Those of us with Dish network are out of luck then?

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
      Those of us with Dish network are out of luck then?
      Maybe he meant Charter digital coz my regular Charter doesn't have a channel 87.

B2 for me unless I just listen to it and play NHL 10 with the boy.

I haven't checked my Direct TV yet, but MSU games have never been on b4.

Comment

Well, it appears as though it is going to be on channel 87 for us Charter digital members, as they have a WCHA pregame type dealio on right now...That's a frickin' miracle!

Comment

Isn't the game supposed to be on WIBA? I'm listening online to WIBA, and they don't have the game on.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
            Isn't the game supposed to be on WIBA? I'm listening online to WIBA, and they don't have the game on.
            I'm able to hear the game on 1310.
            Five Reasons to Love Wisconsin Hockey:
            1. "Varsity"
            2. "SIEVE!"
            3. "Five Goal Free for All"
            4. Phil and Mrs. Phil
            5. "'Midget' Hockey"

Comment

Originally posted by ansinator View Post
              I'm able to hear the game on 1310.
              They must have something different online than live...even though the website says Badger Hockey is supposed to be on.

Comment

Originally posted by ZentWasTheMan View Post
                Well, it appears as though it is going to be on channel 87 for us Charter digital members, as they have a WCHA pregame type dealio on right now...That's a frickin' miracle!
                A miracle and a half!

First period was very solid...although MSU looked really sluggish.

Really makes a difference when they put the puck in the flippin net!

For those of you lucky enough to be watching it, I guess we cannot be TOO upset at Smith for playing too offensive....
                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Didn't think I'd ever be disappointed that i didn't have Charter cable. I guess that's what i get for living in Milwaukee. UW Hockey really doesn't exist down here. Gave B2 a try tonight and I was not impressed. Couldn't get the picture to show up in media player and according to B2 it was a problem at the Arena. At least that's what the automated email they sent me said.

Anyone else have problems with B2 in the past or tonight?

As of now I don't think I'll use their service again.

On to the live blog at uwbadgers.com

CJ
                  Last edited by BuckyFanStuckInMI; 10-23-2009, 09:15 PM.
                  University of Wisconsin: NCAA Champions 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyFanStuckInMI View Post
                    Didn't think I'd ever be disappointed that i didn't have Charter cable. I guess that's what i get for living in Milwaukee. UW Hockey really doesn't exist down here. Gave B2 a try tonight and I was not impressed. Couldn't get the picture to show up in media player and according to B2 it was a problem at the Arena. At least that's what the automated email they sent me said.

Anyone else have problems with B2 in the past or tonight?

As of now I don't think I'll use their service again.

On to the live blog at uwbadgers.com

CJ
                    In the past, I've never really had problems w/ B2, and I didn't try tonight, but my buddy Tomahawk said he got hosed tonight. After the 1st period, he said he only had video for a couple minutes and that the audio was terrible.

Re Capo's blog on uwbadgers -- the link on the main page is for mobile users -- if you're on a computer, this link works better.
                    "It's a great day for hockey"

LET'S GO RED!

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

Comment

And why wasn't Michael Davies in the lineup last week? He sure turned in a nice performance tonight.
                      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

You guys that didn't get video didn't miss much, haha. Congrats to Wisconsin for their first W on the season. Looking forward to the series next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                          And why wasn't Michael Davies in the lineup last week? He sure turned in a nice performance tonight.
                          I think perhaps that Davies wasn't in the lineup last weekend b/c last weekend he didn't seem willing/ready to compete hard and play physical the way he did tonight. Posick/Cerniglia said they saw a level of physical play from Davies tonight that they haven't seen from him over the past 3 years. Said he played really well. (Although Oz still called him out a little bit for not finishing more.)

Seems to me that sitting Davies last weekend was pretty effective.

LET'S GO RED!

Comment

Hello Badger Fans,

I want to apologize for the technical difficulties tonight. We had a piece of gear in our trailer that failed tonight. We had to rewire the whole truck during the 1st period. I hope Tonight we don't have the same problems. Question for the Charter digital costumers. Did you see the game (anything after the 2nd period) on channel 87?

Holy Cow the badgers have some talent!

Comment

I honestly think the Badgers started feeling sorry for us and held back in the 3rd period. This game could have easily been 20-0. Hats off to the Badgers, you outplayed us in every aspect of the game.

Comment

I have recaps, etc, linked up for you at the bottom of this post.

Gotta like some of the headlines . . . Badgers melt Mavericks, Badgers maul Mavericks, Badgers silence Mavericks . . .

LET'S GO RED!

Comment

Working...
                                X