X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schroeder to the Canucks????

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
    Let's hope not.

Hard to believe that Vancouver did not like Jordan's development at Minnesota last year, where was excellent and saw action in a variety of situations and got plenty of ice time against older and stronger players.
    Reality has very little to do with the NHL's desire. What matters is that once a player goes to the major junior route, they can control the player, both in terms of dictating everything about him, and also from a contractual point of view.
    The neanderthal NHL managers fail to realize that major junior gets 80% to 90% of the top 16 year olds, but by the time they are NHL age, the Major junior/NCAA ratio goes from 80/20 to 60/40.
    Some development model, huh!
    The Souza record:
    15-16 10th place
    16-17 10th place
    17-18 11th place
    18-19 8th place
    19-20 9th place
    20-21 10th place
    21-22 9th place
    22-23 10th place

Comment

Seems to have all been a big rumor.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/h...042/story.html

Although the line by Schroeder's father that Jordan will join either the Canucks or their farm team in Winnipeg "after the college season ends in March" is telling.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Seems to have all been a big rumor.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/h...042/story.html

Although the line by Schroeder's father that Jordan will join either the Canucks or their farm team in Winnipeg "after the college season ends in March" is telling.
        Telling, great, and and perfectly fine. That's the kind of notice coaches want and need today if at all possible.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          Ha. Jordan's dad obviously sees a trend with the last few Gopher teams, and knows how this season will end already.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            Ha. Jordan's dad obviously sees a trend with the last few Gopher teams, and knows how this season will end already.
            {sigh}
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              LOL.

I for one am glad he is coming back. He is a great talent and it is good for college hockey to have him for another season.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

From the article:
                Schroeder spent much of the summer skating in the Minneapolis area with Twin Cities-based NHL pros like Zach Parise, Drew Stafford and Jason Blake.
                Congratulations to Moorhead and Madison, WI. You're now part of the Twin Cities, or at least according to crappy Canadian newspapers you are.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  {sigh}

Lighten up francis. That was actually pretty good......

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                    From the article:

Congratulations, Moorhead. You're now part of the Twin Cities, or at least according to crappy Canadian newspapers you are.
                    Were they practicing in the twins cities or you know for sure they were in moorehead?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                      From the article:

Congratulations to Moorhead and Madison, WI. You're now part of the Twin Cities, or at least according to crappy Canadian newspapers you are.
                      Plus only former Sioux players could stand to be around him? Why do his fellow Gophers hate him?
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

{sigh}
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

More WHL rumors from The Pipeline Show, take them for what its worth.........

Aaron Ness to Brandon

Rylan (CC this year) and Jaden Schwartz (CC next year) to Brandon

http://thepipelineshow.blogspot.com/...oading-up.html
                          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                            More WHL rumors from The Pipeline Show, take them for what its worth.........

Aaron Ness to Brandon

Rylan (CC this year) and Jaden Schwartz (CC next year) to Brandon

http://thepipelineshow.blogspot.com/...oading-up.html
                            Now they're just throwing mud at a the wall and hoping something sticks.

Comment

I heard Ryan Stoa is coming back.

Comment

Now they're just throwing mud at a the wall and hoping something sticks.
                                Looks to be the case.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X