Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey '10: Thunstromian Dominance

Originally posted by BB411 View Post
    i know this is really delayed and perhaps it was mentioned and i missed it amidst the melissa anderson argument. id like to add that not only did haber play the game of her life on wednesday, she did half of it injured. in the second period, she got cut on her thigh by a skate blade, had it butterflied during the intermission, and came out to play the rest of the game. ive seen mel haber play a lot of games, but this performance was exceptional. BC gave it a fantastic effort and she completely stole it from them.
    Major props to Haber. It can't really be understated how she completely took over that game. BC was shut out somehow despite the fact that it was probably our best offensive effort of the season.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

BC had THREE POWER PLAY GOALS tonight??!

Nice.

Comment

And if I recall correctly, people other than Allie scored. Good signs

Good night for BC last night- both hockey teams win and womens soccer moves on to the Elite 8!
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Grant, Joe, Vell: No love for the BC vs Vermont prediction (post 395). I got the tie and shootout winner correct, just missed on the end of regulation score.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prediction for this evening; BC 1 Vermont 1; BC gets the extra point in the shoot out.

"After watching BC/Vermont earlier this season, it is imperitive that BC come out strong and AVOID senseless penalties. The game BC won vs Vermont was a well played team effort; while the game they lost was a sloppy, penalty filled game that allowed Vermont to capitalize. Vermont has a way of getting under other team's skin (also vs Clarkson) and level the playing field via the power play. Glad to see we can at least watch the game on the B2B. (Wish BC would get such a service!!)"

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan111 View Post
            Grant, Joe, Vell: No love for the BC vs Vermont prediction (post 395). I got the tie and shootout winner correct, just missed on the end of regulation score.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prediction for this evening; BC 1 Vermont 1; BC gets the extra point in the shouot out.

"After watching BC/Vermont earlier this season, it is imperitive that BC come out strong and AVOID senseless penalties. The game BC won vs Vermont was a well played team effort; while the game they lost was a sloppy, penalty filled game that allowed Vermont to capitalize. Vermont has a way of getting under other team's skin (also vs Clarkson) and level the playing field via the power play. Glad to see we can at least watch the game on the B2B. (Wish BC would get such a service!!)"
            Good call! I thought of you when I heard the score, but I wasn't near my computer; then I forgot about it.

I hope you predict a BC sweep over tUMD.
            -

Comment

*****http://www.bcfh-superfan.com/bc_hockey/BC-USA.jpg******

The BC contingent gathers following the game.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

vell - do you have any pictures of the two teams together in the after game photo? thanks.

Comment

Yep

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

I think... that... he would like to see them? lol

Comment

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=257

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        I think... that... he would like to see them? lol

As you obviously didn't see, I posted said picture a full minute before you posted your sarcastic response . It's tough to post pictures when you're not at the computer that has the pictures on it.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Originally posted by vellnueve View Post

As you obviously didn't see, I posted said picture a full minute before you posted your sarcastic response . It's tough to post pictures when you're not at the computer that has the pictures on it.
                          Wow, who peed in your Cheerios? lol

Comment

Nice pic.

Wouldn't it be nice if there could be a mandatory 15 second, no one blinks, rule when it comes to group photos.

Comment

Yep, but it's against the laws of physics.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Duluth today! Weird to think only a few BC players were around for the last time these teams played.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X