Boston College Women's Hockey '10: Thunstromian Dominance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey '10: Thunstromian Dominance

That's a big point. Not encouraging obviously to not beat Maine at home, but right now I'll take any and all Hockey East points. I do think that once this team gets it together they'll be a lock to make the Hockey East tournament and maybe even contend for a home ice spot in the first round.

This is a good time for a few weeks off, I think.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by vellnueve View Post
      Nothing says you have to live in CT after you graduate.
      I want to live in CT after I graduate, as does my girlfriend of three years, and if I get a job it'll probably be in Connecticut because that's where I've been applying.

Those seem like three pretty convincing reasons to live in CT.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

True, but eventually you go where the money is.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Obviously. Right now I don't care if I get a job offer from Saskatchewan, I'd take it.

No offense to my Saskatchewanese brethren, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by thermopylae78 View Post
            ECAC Hockey and Hockey East are the two best women's D1 hockey leagues in nation. .
            Is it possible that one of those Western Teams has hypnotized this person with one of those pieces of NCAA hardware that we can't seem to take our eyes off (or put our hands on )
            Last edited by DC78-82; 10-19-2009, 03:21 PM.
            "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

get in my wallet!
              (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

As a BC alum, I was very impressed with Quinnipiac getting out of Conte with a tie (almost a win!). Congrats to the Bobcats. Their program appears to be on the way up after at tie at Conte and a win at Northeastern.

Good Luck to my Eagles the rest of the season.

Comment

Given the parity that exists in Hockey East (and across the board for that matter), tonight's game vs BU is another good barometer of where BC stands. After 2 weeks of no games, they should be healed and well rested; albeit perhaps rusty. Results tonight at 11:00.

Comment

This game is huge. We need to take a point.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      This game is huge. We need to take a point.
                      Will we see any of you at WBA this evening?
                      "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                        Will we see any of you at WBA this evening?
                        yes
                        Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                          yes
                          Guess I should have made Whoopie pies.

Comment

Hoping to make it, but need to get some studying done first.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

BC 2, BU1

Outstanding team win....congrats Eagles!

Iceisnice's stars of the game:
                              Thunstrom
                              Motherwell
                              TonytheTiger and his trumpet! (no doubt, the eagles "7th man")
                              Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Big, big, big victory for the Eagles this evening. On the web feed, seemed like BC played with much more confidence than in past games. Puck was moved out of their own zone much more effectively; congrats to the D for this effort. BU did dominate the shots, but Boyles was once again on her A game and BC made the most of their opportunities. This is a young team and getting two points against rival BU should only boost the team's confidence. Congrats to Motherwell on her first collegiate goal off of a nice feed from Restuccia and Thunstrom displaying her breakaway speed in netting the first goal of the game. UVM this weekend should be more excitement.

Comment

Working...
                                X