Boston College Women's Hockey '10: Thunstromian Dominance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey '10: Thunstromian Dominance

Going to the BC website, it directs you to gametracker to follow tonight's game. Does that mean there's no video available?

Comment

Originally posted by Pike View Post
      Does that mean there's no video available?
      There won't be usually this year, from what I understand. The first game with video looks like 10/31.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

boo.
        (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Major boo

Comment

It's a little strange that they're not showing these games on video. It's not like the technology is not there. I'm pretty sure most BC volleyball games are available on the internet through "BC all-access."

Meh.

My formal prediction for tonight is a narrow 2-1 win for BC. I think they'll be able to play a lot looser now that they have a win under their belt and that should help them out tonight.

Schelling is a great goalie and Boyles is pretty good, too, so I expect a low-scoring affair.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

I have an exam from 4:30-7 (simulated filling) but if I get done fast I'll be able to make it for the entire game.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                It's a little strange that they're not showing these games on video. It's not like the technology is not there. I'm pretty sure most BC volleyball games are available on the internet through "BC all-access."
                As I was leaving the Syracuse game last week, someone mentioned to me that they think they cut out a lot of games because of monetary reasons. I have no idea how much they actually know about it though or if they were just speculating.

Comment

How much does it cost to have an intern stand there and move the camera side to side?

I can't imagine they pay those god-awful announcers...
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                    How much does it cost to have an intern stand there and move the camera side to side?

I can't imagine they pay those god-awful announcers...
                    I would imagine the right to broadcast on the ACC Select service probably costs them something.

I still think it's stupid, though.

Comment

I guess we'll have to agree to agree on this one. epic fail.
                      (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

It's ok. You all don't want to see the beating NU's gonna put on the Eagles tonight!!!! jk

Comment

....the Eagles are undefeated at home so far..
                          (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

[QUOTE=RStarr;4404113]....the Eagles are undefeated at home so far..[/QUOTE

Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by Bergey1 View Post
                              It's ok. You all don't want to see the beating NU's gonna put on the Eagles tonight!!!! jk
                              It should be a great game for sure and I am torn between the two, with several NAHA grads on both teams.

2 on BC
                              4 on Northeastern.

Northeastern is undefeated thus far, but BC seems to have found their playing legs, so to speak.
                              GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

That one hurt. They played a strong game in the third period but one too many defensive lapses led to the winning goal.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Working...
                                X