Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey '10: Thunstromian Dominance

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    Cut and pasted from the USCHO Schedule page.....

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
    Hockey East
    Boston College at Northeastern 7:00 ET
    I know, but USCHO is wrong. Both BC and NU's website lists it at BC, and I double-checked with one of the BC players.

Don't worry. USCHO is usually wrong so don't feel alone, it fools all of us eventually.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

It really is a bizzaro world when grant and I are the only people talking hockey on the BC thread, hahahahaha
      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
      -
      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
        It really is a bizzaro world when grant and I are the only people talking hockey on the BC thread, hahahahaha
        I was thinking the same thing! Sign of the apocalypse?

Joe, you're going Tuesday, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
          Hey, I'm the one who tried to kick this thing back on thread!

Take it back!
          Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
            Hey, I'm the one who tried to kick this thing back on thread!

Take it back!
            My thoughts on what the topics of the 1000 posts/BC thread are related to:

30% Places to eat (including 15% on Whoopie Pies)
            20% Bickering between Vell, TTT20 and Superfan Joe (moral wins go to the latter two)
            10% Bickering with RStarr
            10% Other sport discussions
            30% BC Womens Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by scrambledlegs View Post

20% Bickering between Vell, TTT20 and Superfan Joe (moral wins go to the latter two)
              30% BC Womens Hockey

Did someone mention Whoopie Pie, the search continues
              GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

After Saturday, is there any point in discussing BC Football?
                Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Hmm...can Florence Schelling earn her first career win over the Eagles on Tuesday?! Only time will tell. Bet it's gonna be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by scrambledlegs View Post

30% BC Womens Hockey

So, that means I get all the actual wins, right?

I think RStarr bickering is at least 40%. Actual hockey, maybe 10%. Places to eat, 20%.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Originally posted by vellnueve View Post

I think RStarr bickering is at least 40%. Actual hockey, maybe 10%. Places to eat, 20%.
                      I miss Vell - did you fall into the head of the monster in an attempt to clean his teeth?

I wish I could be there tomorrow to see the Eagles take on the Huskies. I am very happy to report that I will be in my first PT session after shoulder surgery at that time, so by the time we play either team, I should be able to at least wave happily when I see you
                      "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by Bergey1 View Post
                        Hmm...can Florence Schelling earn her first career win over the Eagles on Tuesday?! Only time will tell. Bet it's gonna be a good one!
                        Wait... what? She's not in the Olympics?
                        Originally posted by vellnueve View Post

I can't remember the last time we bickered with RStarr. Though I wish I could find the old USCHO Women's Forum "Friends and Foe" chart.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Wait... what? She's not in the Olympics?
                          I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or genuinely wondering so I'll inform you that yes she is in the Olympics but Switzerland doesn't "centralize" or anything, so she'll only be gone for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergey1 View Post
                            I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or genuinely wondering so I'll inform you that yes she is in the Olympics but Switzerland doesn't "centralize" or anything, so she'll only be gone for a couple of weeks.
                            Nope no sarcasm. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Not a problem. I'm looking forward to a really good game tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                                I miss Vell - did you fall into the head of the monster in an attempt to clean his teeth?

I wish I could be there tomorrow to see the Eagles take on the Huskies. I am very happy to report that I will be in my first PT session after shoulder surgery at that time, so by the time we play either team, I should be able to at least wave happily when I see you
                                DC, good luck! I wish I could go but I have to work. Yuk!

Comment

Working...
                                X