Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    His post has been edited but he originally called me a blow hard for an article that Gandalf wrote. Guy (Ranger Fan) is an idiot.

LINK
    Sorry that you need to be called names for things I write Chuck.

Another guy called me a clown, classic!!! I've hated the Rangers since I started watching the NHL in 1992. Some teams just foster instant hatred; the signing of Stepan and McD just rekindles my disdain.
    Last edited by Gandalf the Red; 06-17-2010, 06:15 PM.
    Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
    Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
    Originally posted by UWisco
    It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

Yep, it is true, Wisconsin has landed Sioux Falls USHL forward Matt Lindblad. He was committed to dartmouth but backed out and took a full ride from us.

HUGE, HUGE, HUGE recruiting coup.
      Baggot article says this is not a done deal and he is still visiting Notre Dame:
      http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c03286.html
      Wisconsin Badgers
      NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

Originally posted by GoBucky View Post
        Baggot article says this is not a done deal and he is still visiting Notre Dame:

Comment

Worse news from Baggot - Lindblad will honor his commitment to Dartmouth:
          Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

Why, that no-good, triple crossin' ungrateful S.O.B. How can he go back on his word and go to Dartmouth?

Comment

Well back to the drawing board...
              Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
              Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
              Originally posted by UWisco
              It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                Why, that no-good, triple crossin' ungrateful S.O.B. How can he go back on his word and go to Dartmouth?

Surprising development. I don't think I've ever heard of a player back out of a commitment and talk to other schools...only to go back to his original school.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

Surprising development. I don't think I've ever heard of a player back out of a commitment and talk to other schools...only to go back to his original school.
                  Imagine my surprise. I had THREE people confirm he was going to Wisconsin.

Comment

Of course I'm disappointed because of all the hype, but if this IS true, it could be a good thing....he could be ****ed up.

I never prejudge or anything like that. ( )
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

2012 recruit Jordan Schmaltz just de-committed.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

f * ck
                        Originally posted by solovsfett
                        To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Why, that no-good, triple crossin' ungrateful S.O.B. How can he go back on his word as a 14 year-old and not come to Badgerland?
                          Last edited by dggoddard; 06-23-2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                            Why, that no-good, triple crossin' ungrateful S.O.B. How can he go back on his word as a 14 year-old and not come to Badgerland?
                            It's the nature of the beast. The kid and his family were initiating contact to schools and setting up visits when he was 14 years old. If Wisconsin doesn't offer, someone else does and he goes elsewhere. In the end he goes elsewhere any ways. Recruiting is agonizing sometimes.

Comment

I love roller coasters and ride them as often as possible, but this spring/summer has been a roller coaster ride I am absolutely afraid of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocV5bGHdYag
                              Last edited by MadCityRich; 06-23-2010, 01:08 PM.
                              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                                I love roller coasters and ride them as often as possible, but this spring/summer has been a roller coaster ride I am absolutely afraid of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocV5bGHdYag
                                Don't roller coasters also go up?
                                Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

Working...
                                X