Save Uah Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Save Uah Hockey!

USAFA has gone on the record repeatedly saying they joined the AHA to be in the same conference as Army, and maybe Navy when they get their poop in a group. So joining the WCHA doesn't really make a whole lot of sense then, does it?
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by cooperalls View Post
      C'mon Scooby stop sniffing the scooby snacks and get real if AFA thought they could've gotten into the WCHA don't you think they would have applied and who know's maybe they even did but couldn't get in and that is the reason they joined the CHA back in the day.
      Sure, as soon as you get off the Coke.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Say I sponsor a player. Will I get a picture of him and will he send me drawings and stuff? If not, what does he provide me that an African child can not?
        A free Pez dispenser you can carry in your front pocket as your new Mr. Winkie.

Comment

Originally posted by cooperalls View Post
          C'mon Scooby stop sniffing the scooby snacks and get real if AFA thought they could've gotten into the WCHA don't you think they would have applied and who know's maybe they even did but couldn't get in and that is the reason they joined the CHA back in the day.
          Put the meth down...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

*****http://img.***********.com/albums/v291/shutout31pyro/SAVEUAH.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              *****http://img.***********.com/albums/v291/shutout31pyro/SAVEUAH.jpg******
              That's gold, Jerry. Gold!!
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                That's gold, Jerry. Gold!!
                I'm not supporting them if they aren't wearing those ridiculous socks.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Can I donate Subway sandwiches in the honor of Jarrod Ross?
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'd comment, but I don't want another vacation because of Jarrod Ross.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I'd comment, but I don't want another vacation because of Jarrod Ross.
                      Only if you spell his name right.
                      UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                      2006 Time Person of the Year
                      Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                      It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        I'm not supporting them if they aren't wearing those ridiculous socks.
                        They're good enough for the Sens! They're good enough for us!

[Wait ... what the hell am I saying?!]

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Put your money where your mouth is folks. Purchase Save UAH Hockey merchandise and help save our program. 100% of proceeds go to the team.
                          -Will... Photographer, professional baby wrangler.
                          web- saveuahhockey.com facebook- Save UAH Hockey twitter- @saveuahhockey

Comment

Originally posted by wnickelson View Post
                            Put your money where your mouth is folks. Purchase Save UAH Hockey merchandise and help save our program. 100% of proceeds go to the team.
                            UAH needs a mascot named Biscuits.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                              UAH needs a mascot named Biscuits.
                              I know, a white miniature horse, they could train it to go out onto the ice to do tricks and stuff. It would be cute, and most importantly, it wouldn't damage up the ice as much as a normal sized horse would.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                I know, a white miniature horse, they could train it to go out onto the ice to do tricks and stuff. It would be cute, and most importantly, it wouldn't damage up the ice as much as a normal sized horse would.
                                Then when it sharts on the rink, Danton Cole will finally have raised the quality of UAH's on-ice product.

I kid, I kid, but that joke had to be made
                                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Working...
                                X