This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State U. ( 2009-2010 )

Well not the way ou want to start a season that should have some promise losing to a mid to low ECAC Team. What happened tonight? I wasnt able to watch on Buckeye vision.

Comment

Wows. Tough weekend. Huntsville beats notre too. Did the bucks just not have any heart tonight or was it a game of bad bounces. Definitely didn't help markells tenure

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchenhockeydad View Post
        RHman10: Thanks for putting the jinx on us tonight!!

Out of town for the weekend and see that they lost AGAIN! What the heck happened tonight?

yea sorry about that, I am dumbfounded. Quinnie isn't that great of a team. Is this buckeye team over hyped or just underperforming? With the stretches they showed last year and returning some 21 players from last years roster, I would of thought they would be better than they showed in these two games.

Please tell me your kidding that Huntsville beat Notre Dame, that is ridiculous....well maybe not Huntsville has a chip on their shoulder I guess.
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
          Please tell me your kidding that Huntsville beat Notre Dame, that is ridiculous....well maybe not Huntsville has a chip on their shoulder I guess.
          Huntsville beat ND; Tech beat N Mich and Fairbanks beat Mich.
          Buckeyes look ready for Denver.

Comment

For my money, Heeter looked better than Dusty this weekend. OSU Dmen left Heeter hung out to dry one too many times, the second goal was inevitable.

Comment

The hockey broom was sweeping in the wrong direction this weekend.

Can we please just try and play a little more of the game 5 on 5. We need to keep out of the penalty box.

The core ( Jr's ) of this team needs to step up and take control. If we play like this against Denver next week , they will spank us BIG TIME.

Maybe one of the Freshman should wear the " C " on there jersey.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by tic tac toe View Post
                For my money, Heeter looked better than Dusty this weekend. OSU Dmen left Heeter hung out to dry one too many times, the second goal was inevitable.
                I thought coming into the season that if given the chance Heeter would beat out Dusty. I didnt see the game yesterday but in that 3rd period on Thursday the 3rd goal dusty should have stopped. We will probably see both next weekend as well. Remember Heeter beat them last season out there.

Comment

Promote Lammers!
                  The kids don't really want to play for the head coach!
                  Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                    The hockey broom was sweeping in the wrong direction this weekend.

Can we please just try and play a little more of the game 5 on 5. We need to keep out of the penalty box.

The core ( Jr's ) of this team needs to step up and take control. If we play like this against Denver next week , they will spank us BIG TIME.

Maybe one of the Freshman should wear the " C " on there jersey.
                    you trying to get every facial expression over there in on a single post??

here you forgot some....
                    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by tic tac toe View Post
                      Huntsville beat ND; Tech beat N Mich and Fairbanks beat Mich.
                      Buckeyes look ready for Denver.
                      Yea 3 big upsets, and not a way you want to start as a conference on opening weekend. We pulled one out in ot, but only ranked team to win on opening night in conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Schlacker Rat View Post
                        Promote Lammers!
                        Promoting Lammers won't do much good, since he is an assistant at Colorado College, plus wouldn't please Scott Owens none too much.

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                          I think you hit the nail on the head. Three seasons ago Schembri led the offensive charge, Goble was the leader the year we all want to forget and last year Elkins set the offensive tone. Elkins was not the fastest skater, not the best passer and certainly did not have the hardest shot. But Elkins looked like he wanted to score every time he touched the puck. He did not wear an "A" or "C". All three of the memtioned were senirs, that may be a lot to pile on Piccard, but he is capable. If not him, you have three wearing an "A". If that fails, Albert or K Reed have the skills.

Comment

We need to put a " T " on every jersey for TEAMWORK and forget about the " C " and " A " at this point. We need to focus on how to win = stay out of the penalty box , EH.

We need to go back to the basics and move the puck down the ice and crash the net. A good example of this was in Friday nights game when the Freshman center Alex Carlson came on the ice on a line change and crashed the net for the rebound goal.

I see the talent is there. Look at the first period of Fridays game. WOW , the Bucks did everything awesome. Then we went down hill fast in the second and third periods. Give us fans three periods like the first and we can sit back and enjoy the " WINS. "

You know the old saying ; " HARD WORK BEATS TALENT , WHEN TALENT DON'T WORK HARD. "

Go Bucks Go.
                            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

I'm tired of the same ol same ol.... Anytime there are expectations this team fails....Obviously Coach Markell isn't going to take this team to the next level.

I'm tired of waiting him out and hearing these excuses.....

It's his job to have his team prepared... They weren't
                              QU said OSU took them lightly. It's his job to motivate them....

I want him gone now.... A celebratory tailgate will be thrown before the next game he isn't behind the bench

Comment

Originally posted by masquedman View Post
                                http://www.icehogs.com/news/index.html?article_id=1618

Thought maybe most of you had missed this news...
                                Sorry to see that Joe has dropped all the way down to the Texas Brahmas of the CHL
                                Last edited by canco3410; 10-12-2009, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X