This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State U. ( 2009-2010 )

I wonder when they will post the Media schedule?

As of 9-20-09 no media schedule.

I see that Ohio and most Michigan teams must do there own video production. I didn't see these teams on the www.B2tv.com video schedule.
    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by MICZamboni View Post
      Coming in from Erie for a conference and want to take in the Oct. 9th game. Never been to Columbus and looking forward to seeing the sites as well. How hard is it to get tickets? Do they sell out? Thanks in advance.
      No worries, plenty of good seats will be available.

Comment

Paid for the season tix online last night, which my letter stated was required. It was pretty easy which was a relief.

Comment

New sweaters!

*****http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics21/800/MW/MWJKXNSPZDTFMTA.20090921214859.jpg******

Not a fan. Maybe they will grow on me over the season. But I doubt it.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Pho...&PALBID=356338

Monday morning the 28 members of the 2009-10 Ohio State men's hockey team took time to shoot video and still pictures for the Ohio State scoreboard and CCHA.com. Wearing the new block O jerseys for the first time, the group took posed shots, introduced themselves on camera and answered questions about their teammates for scoreboard features.

The Buckeyes started practice sessions with the coaching staff last week and will continue in a limited schedule until official practice starts Oct. 3. The first game vs. an opponent will be Oct. 4, with an exhibition game vs. Western Ontario in the OSU Ice Rink. The regular season begins Oct. 8-9 with a home series vs. Quinnipiac. Season tickets are on sale now, with single-game sales beginning Oct. 1.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Vie...CLID=204799273
          sigpic
          Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Hobbit View Post
            New sweaters!

Totally agree! They look like something from 40 years ago.

Comment

Im not a big fan either but i didnt like the clown jerseys either but those grew on me so maybe these will too.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                Im not a big fan either but i didnt like the clown jerseys either but those grew on me so maybe these will too.
                Agreed. I like the simple grey 3rds we used to have the best. I think they would be sweet as our only style in White/Scarlet/Grey with a simple "Ohio State" with player number underneath.

*****http://photo.the-ozone.net/photos/2007_2008/MensHockey/08-02-16-MH--0778.jpg******
                sigpic
                Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                  Ha, those always reminded me of Freddy Kreugers sweater.

Comment

I don't care what the jersey looks like as long as the players wearing them can put the PUCK in the net.
                    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                      I don't care what the jersey looks like as long as the players wearing them can put the PUCK in the net.
                      There you go i agree with this statement too.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
                        Ha, those always reminded me of Freddy Kreugers sweater.
                        Yeah, those crazy striped ones that said "Buckeyes" were just weird. I like these. Plain, simple...I wish they would have gone back to the black pants rather than staying red, however. Too close to Miami.

On the other hand, they also look like a bunch of zeroes.
                        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
                          No worries, plenty of good seats will be available.
                          Any pregame actiivites that I should be aware of?
                          "If you're satisfied with being good, you'll never be great"

"heck, you go to some D-III hockey games and a Steven Segal Chinese stick fight breaks out,....." by Camman15

2009-2010 Regular Season Atlantic Hockey Pick-em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by MICZamboni View Post
                            Any pregame actiivites that I should be aware of?
                            I can tell you this, with there being a home football game the next day, there will be plenty of local establishments offering entertainment pre and post the hockey game.

Comment

• Where's the "t"?

Originally posted by Dirty Hobbit View Post
                              New sweaters!

Not sure if the "O" looks like a zero (as our friend from that school-down-south suggested) or a target. Both, perhaps.

Coulda been worse (a big Brutus head, a la CBJ's Stinger mascot) on the shoulders.

Still, they beat those striped prison-unis, which hopefully have been retired.

I've always liked the old retro sweaters with "Buckeyes" spelled diagonally across the front.

And, to THEOHIOSTATE's point, the sweater's don't matter. But then, with two more loooonnnnggggg weeks 'til the real season begins what more is there to discuss? (I'll refrain from any Markell-Future commentary.)

Comment

• Re: Where's the "t"?

JB!!!!!

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Vie...CLID=204799742

Comment

Working...
                                X