X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Does anyone know when the Poly's website will be working again?
    Glad you noticed this-I thought it was me that just could not connect.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

In honor of Christian Morissette, today is 28 August 2009. There are 36 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-28-2009, 05:00 AM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Record article about Kurulak resigning http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...5780417881.txt
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Record article about Kurulak resigning http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...5780417881.txt
          I hope that all is well with Kurulak's family and that he this is not some kind of emergency situation. I can certainly understand how difficult it is for a father to be away from his growing children for half a year or more.
          I wish him well.

There is still no new roster on the RPI athletics site.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            How does Union get that high?!?!
            Isn't this the first time Union hockey's ever been as high as second in anything?
            Last edited by fr joe; 08-28-2009, 11:46 PM. Reason: more to the point
            Here we come!

Comment

In honor of Joe Harkenrider, today is 29 August 2009. There are 35 days (5 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 30 August 2009. There are 34 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                  Isn't this the first time Union hockey's ever been as high as second in anything?
                  On more than one occasion Union has been ranked as the #2 ranked school for the underachieving offspring of the semi-wealthy...Skidmore being #1.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Dunno if he was the one vaguely referred to. Colin Stevens from Niskayuna ('93, 6'1" 150lbs.) is a keeper for Albany Academy...entering the Junior class this fall, assuming he returns there. They had a pitiful season last year with something like 30 losses. Stevens saw A LOT of rubber last year.

The Indiana Ice took him in the 4th round of the '09 USHL futures draft...we all know that RPI has some history with Indiana..

Not sure if this is the kid. I thought he played in the EJHL. The local kid in the articles name is Peter Hand. He is 15 an attended CBA but now is in the USHL. He will beplaying his college hockey at Ohio State.

Comment

FWIW, Wicked, among girls who went to my high school at the same time I did, one valedictorian and three salutatorians went to Skidmore.

If anyone from my high school went to Union, I have mercifully expunged the record from my memory banks.

Comment

In honor of Jordan Watts and Sonja van der Bliek, today is 31 August 2009. There are 33 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by puckit View Post
                          Not sure if this is the kid. I thought he played in the EJHL. The local kid in the articles name is Peter Hand. He is 15 an attended CBA but now is in the USHL. He will beplaying his college hockey at Ohio State.
                          The local kid mentioned in the article was indeed Peter Hand. You also mentioned a goalie in your earlier post whose name you had could not recall. The message that I received suggested that was Colin Stevens.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                            FWIW, Wicked, among girls who went to my high school at the same time I did, one valedictorian and three salutatorians went to Skidmore.

If anyone from my high school went to Union, I have mercifully expunged the record from my memory banks.
                            Straying further away from RPI hockey: we only had one valedictorian and one salutatorian. I thought that was the usual practice. Did you include all of the classes that overlapped with yours?
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-31-2009, 07:16 AM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In the nick of time, since Bryce Merriam is wearing #32, the roster has been posted. http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey& Josh Rabbani has given up #9 to Jerry D'Amigo.

The women's roster is up also. http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=whock&
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Straying further away from RPI hockey: we only had one valedictorian and one salutatorian. I thought that was the usual practice. Did you include all of the cl sasses that overlapped with yours?
                                Yes. I included one who was a senior when I was a freshman and one who was a freshman when I was a senior.

Comment

Working...
                                X