This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

I am back into the weekly thread business http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=85411.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
      Two hitting from behind ejections do not exactly make a team physical.

After all, RPI has had more than their fair share the last couple seasons.
      Even Jacob Laliberte had one recently after only having a total of 14 penalty minutes last season.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

A poster on dggoddard's blog may have set the record for the worst spelling of RPI. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...38859060454309
        I was pretty surprised when I saw Harvard at #5 on the list since they rarely do anything significant nationally. Then I saw rensallear at #9 and was shocked
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          A poster on dggoddard's blog may have set the record for the worst spelling of RPI. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...38859060454309
          Why can't they just use RPI? It would save a lot of embarassment.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

You mean you couldn't tell this guy was a total mouthbreather just from the content of his moronic comment?

ZOMG HARVURD?? BUT DEY ARE FRUM THE EZAC!!!!!!!ONEONE
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Two hitting from behind ejections do not exactly make a team physical.

After all, RPI has had more than their fair share the last couple seasons.
              Seeing as how it's Canadian Hockey, I think they mean two REAL hitting from behind penalties, not just touching the guy's back and giving a penalty because RPI plainly isn't allowed to win.

Comment

In honor of Shannon Ramelot, today is 2 October 2009. There is 1 day until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-02-2009, 05:47 AM. Reason: fixed the date
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

InCH rated us 37th of the 58 D-I schools (8th in the ECAC) http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/5...eat58_0801.htm
                  We’ve touted Rensselaer’s recruiting classes for three years in a row. Talent is no longer the problem in Troy.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    You mean you couldn't tell this guy was a total mouthbreather just from the content of his moronic comment?

ZOMG HARVURD?? BUT DEY ARE FRUM THE EZAC!!!!!!!ONEONE
                    Of the 15 schools listed, 4 are from the ECAC. Only the WCHA with 6 has more. There are 3 HEA and 2 CCHA schools mentioned. Maybe the ECAC is going to be competitive again on the national stage.

Edit: OTOH, of the 50 players on the three position lists, there are 17 WCHA, 13 HEA, 10 CCHA, 8 ECAC, 1 CHA, and 1 AHA player mentioned.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-02-2009, 06:02 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Of the 15 schools listed, 4 are from the ECAC. Only the WCHA with 6 has more. There are 3 HEA and 2 CCHA schools mentioned. Maybe the ECAC is going to be competitive again on the national stage.
                      Ralph, you can tell that to these mental midgets all you want, and they will hear nothing of it. Far be it for you to challenge their carefully crafted preconceptions.

See also INCH, which is why I think more of the paper I wipe my butt with than I do of INCH.

Comment

InCH rated us 37th of the 58 D-I schools (8th in the ECAC) http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/5...eat58_0801.htm
                        They indicate that talent is no longer the problem in Troy-I wonder what they think the problem is then?
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          They indicate that talent is no longer the problem in Troy-I wonder what they think the problem is then?
                          Ask Beman, he knows everything.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Time, seasoning, chemistry - intangible stuff I'm sure.
                            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Just a reminder that we (WRPI) will be covering the women's game tonight at 7 vs. Wayne St. We will also have football, women's hockey and men's hockey tomorrow as well. You should know the station and web address by now.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Time, seasoning, chemistry - intangible stuff I'm sure.
                                i was wondering if they were hinting at coaching? I suspect though you are correct that time, seasoning and chemistry may be what they were indicating.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X