X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
    I can''t help but ask what sort of Baer-ian quest would have motivated you to be looking at nearly 40 year-old statistics of the Soo Greyhounds and tie that back to a recently departed Engineer.
    I was looking at Contini's page on the RPI website and it mentioned that his father played Junior hockey, so I looked him up in hockeydb. That led me to the team listing for the Sault Greyhounds.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sorry if this came up earlier, but is there anything in the works this season to honor the 25th anniversary of the 1985 championship team?

Comment

Originally posted by vicious View Post
        Sorry if this came up earlier, but is there anything in the works this season to honor the 25th anniversary of the 1985 championship team?
        They're calling the 2/6/10 game (against Clarkson) Alumni Weekend and 25th Anniversary Night. I would assume there will be a special ceremony to honor the team at that game.
        APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
          They're calling the 2/6/10 game (against Clarkson) Alumni Weekend and 25th Anniversary Night. I would assume there will be a special ceremony to honor the team at that game.
          and to rub it into Clarkson for never having won.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
            Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Doing that on that weekend also turns Senior Night into BRF! night as well.
            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Thats the best part!
              RIT Tigers
              2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
              2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Since our ECAC referees played such a big role last season, especially post season (Cornell), would anyone be interested in keeping tabs on them? I would love to see if RPI gets called for more penalties than other teams, and how certain referees (especially Kotyra/Dell/Murphy) call RPI games compared to other teams. I know I can’t be the only one who thinks certain refs have it out for us.

Comment

Anyone care to lays odds on whether Mike Adessa will be in attendance??

Now there's on off-season topic !
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                    Since our ECAC referees played such a big role last season, especially post season (Cornell), would anyone be interested in keeping tabs on them? ...(
                    That's a great idea -- thanks for volunteering !
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Anyone care to lays odds on whether Mike Adessa will be in attendance??

Now there's on off-season topic !
                      I have nothing to base this on, but I say he's there.

For a lot of those guys, it'll be their first time back in a while if they show up for it and I'm thinking that most of the team will be there.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        I have nothing to base this on, but I say he's there.

For a lot of those guys, it'll be their first time back in a while if they show up for it and I'm thinking that most of the team will be there.
                        Wasn't he supposed to be back for the 20-year reunion, but he and someone else (Tiano, perhaps) couldn't make it because of a snow storm?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Since our ECAC referees played such a big role last season, especially post season (Cornell), would anyone be interested in keeping tabs on them? I would love to see if RPI gets called for more penalties than other teams, and how certain referees (especially Kotyra/Dell/Murphy) call RPI games compared to other teams. I know I can’t be the only one who thinks certain refs have it out for us.
                          You're not the only one. I'd be more than happy to take info from collegehockeystats.net and put them into a spreadsheet. But, not being at many games this season, I won't be able to judge "good" or "bad" penalty calls.
                          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Burgie, you don't have to be AT the games. Just turn on the radio and listen to the crowd's reactions. That should tell you well enough, even if there are times when the crowd is wrong and that a "questionable" call is actually good.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                              You're not the only one. I'd be more than happy to take info from collegehockeystats.net and put them into a spreadsheet. But, not being at many games this season, I won't be able to judge "good" or "bad" penalty calls.
                              Thanks Burgie.......if it's Kotyra we know it was a bad call 80% of the time l

Comment

Thanks Burgie.......if it's Kotyra we know it was a bad call 80% of the time l
                                And if it's Baker or John Murphy, it's a bad call 100% of the time. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X