X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
    There will not be a preseason red/white game this year. If i understood correctly they will be doing something the day of the Colgate@RPI game (12/5)
    There won't be Red and White game this year. SA said that it was impossible to schedule because the 'Tute wanted an actual game for Homecoming. IIRC, 12/5 is the day that the Skate with the Engineers will take place. The women have a 2pm game at Union, so I assume they will be there also.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The women are actually having their Skate with the Engineers this Saturday after the Exhibition game against Bluewater. There won't be a joint Skate with the Engineers this season.

Comment

Single game tickets are on sale Monday.

Thatisall.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

In honor of Jeff Foss and Amanda Castignetti, today is 26 September 2009. There are 7 days (1 week) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Troy-Record article on Andrew Lord in camp with the Adirondack (Glens Falls) Phantoms, beating the Rats last night in a shootout. Andrew was doing his part to help spice up the Northway rivalry -- he was on the scoresheet with a double minor for roughing !

Lost on me was his 18-31-49 line last year for Wheeling of the ECHL. Hopefully he'll make the Adk. squad, it'd be fun to see him play pros locally. http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...5172975534.txt
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              Troy-Record article on Andrew Lord in camp with the Adirondack (Glens Falls) Phantoms, beating the Rats last night in a shootout. Andrew was doing his part to help spice up the Northway rivalry -- he was on the scoresheet with a double minor for roughing !

Lost on me was his 18-31-49 line last year for Wheeling of the ECHL. Hopefully he'll make the Adk. squad, it'd be fun to see him play pros locally. http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...5172975534.txt
              I was at the game last night. In the beginning Lord struggled to get a shift. But as the game went on he got more playing time. He was on the ice in the final minute of play in a 1-1 tie that has to be sayig something about the future!
              RIT Tigers
              2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
              2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

For the football fans-RPI defeated WPI 42-33 and now remains unbeaten with a record of 3-0. This was a case where neither team was really able to stop the other.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

In honor of Peter Merth and Laura Gersten, today is 27 September 2009. There are 6 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I didn't get my season tickets yet
                    Did they go out yet? When did they go out? I guess I have to call RPI tomorrow to find out what happend.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                      I didn't get my season tickets yet
                      Did they go out yet? When did they go out? I guess I have to call RPI tomorrow to find out what happend.
                      Mine arrived in the mail yesterday...I'm guessing yours are in your mailman's living room .
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

[QUOTE=Wicked Slappaahs;4381878]Mine arrived in the mail yesterday...I'm guessing yours are in your mailman's living room . [/QUOTE

I'm going to be in his livingroom if they don't arrive tomorrow

Comment

In honor of John Kennedy and Katie Daniels, today is 28 September 2009. There are 5 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not that you'd know it by visiting the Phantoms website, but the River Rats returned the favor to the Phantoms the other night beating them in an exhibition game 5-1 at the TUC.

Once again, Andrew Lord made the the scoresheet, albeit at the last possible moment: He rec'd a 5 min. major for fighting Benn Olson at 19:59 of the 3rd... Suffice it to say, the Phantoms' will need to improve the timeliness of their web content if they are to receive RB's Seal of Competency...

Comment

I received a message from "a reliable source" that we were picked #8 in the ECAC coaches' poll.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I received a message from "a reliable source" that we were picked #8 in the ECAC coaches' poll.
                                Good.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X