This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

In honor of Scott Halpern and Whitney Naslund, today is 23 September 2009. There are 10 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      I'm going to be blunt with you, burgie. Don't take it the wrong way, like so many people here like to do, because I like you. I do.

I don't give a flying crap about Army, UMass, AIC, and Sacred Heart when it comes to the possibility of securing a bye.
      Understood, Red. And, I agree with you. I'm just trying to provide a little bit of reasoning to my thought process.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

In honor of Jerry D'Amigo, today is 24 September 2009. There are 9 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Saw parts of the game (I will watch the whole thing at some point), and what was with those announcers thinking we thought the game was over just because we played the alma mater? We only do it at one point, and one of the two rules named after RPI is because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Saw parts of the game (I will watch the whole thing at some point), and what was with those announcers thinking we thought the game was over just because we played the alma mater? We only do it at one point, and one of the two rules named after RPI is because of it.
            You are certainly correct that the RPI band playing the alma mater in the second intermission has nothing to do with thinking the game is over, however I think that the announcers did an excellent job in this game. They also did in the UMD game except for mixing up Hammond and Prendergast repeatedly.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The T/U is reporting that RPI has at least one student with a confirmed case(s) of the H1N1 virus. Every campus in the US is dealing with this stubborn bug, here's hoping the hockey squad can steer clear of it.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                The T/U is reporting that RPI has at least one student with a confirmed case(s) of the H1N1 virus. Every campus in the US is dealing with this stubborn bug, here's hoping the hockey squad can steer clear of it.
                Not surprising. The word was that swine flu would start making a comeback once school was back in session and this is proving to be the case.

I'm pretty darn sick right now but I suspect it's just a nasty cold.

Then again, some folks here think I'm pretty darn sick all the time.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Does anyone know what's going on with the Red/White game? It's usually the week before the first game, right? I haven't heard anything about it yet though which seems odd to me.
                  "Three words: Hard-working. Alpha-male. Jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable."

Comment

Originally posted by The Comeback Kid View Post
                    Does anyone know what's going on with the Red/White game? It's usually the week before the first game, right? I haven't heard anything about it yet though which seems odd to me.
                    There will not be a preseason red/white game this year. If i understood correctly they will be doing something the day of the Colgate@RPI game (12/5)
                    RIT Tigers
                    2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                    2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by The Comeback Kid View Post
                      With the ECAV grand opening, reunion, and homecoming all happening that weekend, they scheduled an exhibition game instead of the Red/White game so all the extra people on campus had an actual game to watch.
                      APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        Cornell was quarantined from swine flu a month ago. Perhaps the whole hockey team got it at the start of practice.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Cornell was quarantined from swine flu a month ago. Perhaps the whole hockey team got it at the start of practice.
                          Cornell and swine in the same sentence. Word.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy
                            Remove the e from the quote, and you've got it right.

Now about these games, seeing as how we're cursed on TV since CSTV announced they'd never set foot on RPI again..... WHY AIC?!?!?!?!?! The tie two years ago was bad enough!
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 09-24-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy
                              fixed the link...
                              RIT Tigers
                              2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                              2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

In honor of Mike Bergin and Allysen Weidner, today is 25 September 2009. There are 8 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X