X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 -- RIP Nathan Marsters

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
    The Tampa Bay Lightning seem to have an interest in Adam Oates as a consultant or Ast. Coach
    http://ecachockey.com/men/members/re...sLightningCamp
    They want him to teach the guys how to run a power play. Not a bad idea really.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
      They want him to teach the guys how to run a power play. Not a bad idea really.
      awwwww...... I enjoy it when Buffalo has an easy penalty kill! :P

Comment

For the football fanatics-RPI off to a great start defeats Endicott 28-0 today.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          For the football fanatics-RPI off to a great start defeats Endicott 28-0 today.
          Despite the score, the team didn't look as dominating as they sometimes do against the easy early-season opponents. The offense looks a little shaky with a freshman at QB, buuut he did run in for two of the touchdowns himself and passed for the other two. Not sure how they'll fare against tougher opposition.

The new stadium is quite exorbitant, with its 5,200 seats and jumbotron. Definitely doesn't have the same feel as a game at '86 Field in the middle of campus. Ads on the sidelines, numbered sections, different price points for tickets, and a pro shop make it feel much more commercialized than the games used to be.
          APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
            Despite the score, the team didn't look as dominating as they sometimes do against the easy early-season opponents. The offense looks a little shaky with a freshman at QB, buuut he did run in for two of the touchdowns himself and passed for the other two. Not sure how they'll fare against tougher opposition.

The new stadium is quite exorbitant, with its 5,200 seats and jumbotron. Definitely doesn't have the same feel as a game at '86 Field in the middle of campus. Ads on the sidelines, numbered sections, different price points for tickets, and a pro shop make it feel much more commercialized than the games used to be.
            You forgot to mention/compliment the "D" in throwing a shutout ...we'll send a few linebackers over to you place to set you straight. Hard for a D to do much better than that in week 1, regardless of the opponent. Any coach is happy with victory in the first game. Don't believe me? Just ask Bob Stoops!
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              You forgot to mention/compliment the "D" in throwing a shutout ...we'll send a few linebackers over to you place to set you straight. Hard for a D to do much better than that in week 1, regardless of the opponent. Any coach is happy with victory in the first game. Don't believe me? Just ask Bob Stoops!
              Good point, WS. They got a couple nice sacks as well, specifically toward the end of the game. Not trying to discount today's effort, just stating that it'll need to get stepped up a little bit before we get into LL play. Can't depend on every team to take 90 yards of penalties per game.
              APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                Good point, WS. They got a couple nice sacks as well, specifically toward the end of the game. Not trying to discount today's effort, just stating that it'll need to get stepped up a little bit before we get into LL play. Can't depend on every team to take 90 yards of penalties per game.
                True enough. I just enjoy giving you a hard time.

P.S. The linebackers should be there any minute.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

The game sounded decent on the radio, and Endicott had quite a few 15-yarders; at least the band (who you could actually hear over the radio for a football game) got some practice with the penalty song. :P

The defense did quite well with a few turnovers forced (by both downs and fumbles/INTs). The radio summed it up well; our special teams needs work.

Comment

In honor of Kevin Beauregard and Alisa Harrison, today is 13 September 2009. There are 20 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I heard they were gonna freeze the field and RPI women's field hockey team was gonna play Endicott's mens hockey team on Jan 1st.

It is so good that they opened the 119 million dollar field against a football team so steeped in tradition

I knew a girl who got her stewardess cetification from Endicott back in the
                      70's

What a bunch of knuckleheads. Get something special please

Comment

In honor of Patrick Cullen and Rossli Chase, today is 14 September 2009. There are 19 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October for the start of next season.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-14-2009, 08:24 AM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          In honor of Parick Cullen and Rossli Chase, today is 14 September 2009. There are 19 days until RPI's next game.
                          Is that the Kim Jong-il pronunciation?

Oh, yow bweakin my baws, Hans, yow bweakin my baws!
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            Is that the Kim Jong-il pronunciation?

Oh, yow bweakin my baws, Hans, yow bweakin my baws!
                            Thanks
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
                              It is so good that they opened the 119 million dollar field against a football team so steeped in tradition...
                              Yeah, because it's always good idea to play a powerhouse team in week 1... I honestly can't think of a better way to christen a new stadium then to get steamrolled by a stacked team...

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
                                I heard they were gonna freeze the field and RPI women's field hockey team was gonna play Endicott's mens hockey team on Jan 1st.

It is so good that they opened the 119 million dollar field against a football team so steeped in tradition

I knew a girl who got her stewardess cetification from Endicott back in the
                                70's

What a bunch of knuckleheads. Get something special please
                                Good Obama. Would you please do everyone a gigantic favor and pull the stick out of your fifth point of contact before you post here?
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X